Sasuke's Oopsie

Sasuke's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Naruto land with a thud. Next thing I know naruto was on top of me and we were face to face.

"IM SO SORRY SASUKE!!" Naruto screamed, "I TRIPED ON MY CLOTHES A-AND-"  "um... naru, your still on top of me" I say with a sigh. Naruto pulled himself up and sits down on the sofa.

I slowly get up and ask for something to drink."Sure, what do you want." Naruto asks flashing me his famous uzumaki smile. "what do you have" I ask while I reach for the remote on the coffee table. Naruto heads to the kitchen and open the fridge "Dr.Pepper, Sprite, Coca-Cola, water, and tea," naruto says. "what kinda tea?" I ask, flipping trough the channels.

"iced tea" naruto says taking it out. He pours some into some cups. He hands me mine and sits down next to me to watch TV.

After about an hour and thirty minutes I feel a sudden vibration on my thigh. I didn't feel like getting it so I decided to wait for the commercial break.

after sometime the commercials come on and I open the text.

                   Hey babe,

    Meet me at the coffee shop by the mall. Let's make it a date. Just you and me ;).

                       xoxo,

                             Neji

"Great now I have to go meet Neji at the coffee shop. I should probably leave naruto in his bed so his back won't hurt from sleeping on the couch"I thought.

I wrapped my hands around naruto and carried him bride style to his bed and laid him carefully on the bed. I put the covers up to his chest and gave him a kiss. luckily hes a heavy sleeper.

I know its wrong to still have emotions for naruto when I'm with neji but I loved him ever since we were 12. Plus I barely met Neji 6 months ago.

I'm starting to re-think my whole relationship with neji now but I won't break up with him till I'm sure naruto feels the same way.

I had barely noticed that I was already sitting In my car. "I must've lost myself In thought while I walked here"I said to myself. I ignite the ignition and drive to the coffee shop.

When I got to the coffee shop I saw neji sitting in the booth by the corner. I sigh and get out the car. I head to the door. I open the door and kid rushed by me. The man behind the counter yell at the kid whose name apparently is konohamaru.

I calmly walk to were Neji was sitting. He was on his phone so I just stood there unnoticed. I clear my throat. "Oh sasuke your here" he says as he hugs me.

He gives me a kiss. Of course I kissed back, what other choice did I have. I heard a distant aww coming from some girls a few booths away.

"I love you, Sasuke" Neji says putting his head on my shoulder. I didnt know what to say but "I love you too, Naruto"

•-•~•-•~•-•~•-•~•-•~•-•~•-•~•-•~•-•~•-•~•

Dun Dun DUN!!!

What will Neji say about Sasuke getting the names mixed up!!!!!

Thank you so much for the suppourt y'all give me. I have 7 awesome followers.

I know its not much people but its really big for me.

Hope you guys like this chapter.

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT, FOLLOW,AND VOTE