The Break Up

"Did you just call me naruto?!?!" Neji asked wide eyed. "Way to fuck this up, Sasuke" I mentally slapped myself.

"No, I clearly said Neji" I said showing no emotion."oh I'm sorry Sasuke. I must've heard wrong" Neji replied.

Me and neji wall out of the coffee shop to face the cold winter weather."Do you want to head to the mall?" Neji asks. "Why not" I say.

As we head to the mall, my thoughts run back to naruto and how he fell on me. He's such a clumsy dobe.

But I guess its why I love him.

I was suddenly inturupted by Neji holding up a brightly colored shirt."What do you think?" he asked me. I had just noticed we were inside the mall and Neji was looking at the clothes.

"who's the shirt for?" I ask. "For you, silly." he says with a smile."I'm not really into bright colors" I tell him. Neji frowns. "please sasuke it'll be a change for once"

I look at him with a stern face. "Have you thought maybe I don't want to change?" Neji looked at me with a shocked expression.

"I'm sorry, What?" he asks. "I. Do. Not. Want. To. Change." I say taking the shirt and putting it back in its place.

"If your going to make a big fuss over one shirt then this relationship isn't going to work" neji says almost yelling.

"You know what I've got better things to do than be with an annoying prissy person." I was boiling with anger.

"Fine," Neji screams as he storms out of the store.

I was left there, standing, while everyone just stared at me.

I began to walk to the exit of the store. "Maybe I can head back to naruto's house" I think as I cross the street to my car.

•~•-•~-•~•-•~•-•~•-•~•-•~•-•~•-•~•-•~•-•

hi guys

I'm sorry I made neji annoying (in my opinion) but I don't hate him he's actually my second favorite male character (the first one being Sasuke)

Hope you liked this chapter.

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT, FOLLOW AND VOTE