I Need A Break

"Tell him I'm not here, please" I said trying hard for my brother not to know I had been crying."Are you sure," Itachi replied."I'm sure," I say tears building up in my eyes again. I threw myself on the bed hoping to wake up and it all be a nightmare. I feel a tear run down my cheek and close my eyes.

In the the morning I wake up with the sun on my face. I told itachi I didn't feel okay and I thought I might be sick."This is about naruto and Sakura being toghether, right little brother," he said like while he cooked his breakfast.I stopped right in my tracks. "how did you find out" I asked gritting my teeth.

"naruto told me you ran away when he gave Sakura a kiss," itachi said with so much calmness that it annoyed the shit outta me."its none of your buissness so STAY OUT OF IT," I yell as I run upstairs to my room.

" i need to get this outta my head or I'll go insane" I thought as I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans and a red shirt that had the vans logo on it in black in white stripes.I grabbed my cell phone, pulled on a pair of black checkered vans and stilled downstairs. I really needed to get away form this for a little while so I decided to go to the park.

On my way to the park, I saw a bunch of happy couples. BLEH. even if I try to get away there's couples everywhere. I pull out my cellphone and realized I still had the message that naruto had sent me.

"Sasuke guess what !!!Sakura FINNALY asked me out!!! remember how I told you I had a major crush on her and wanted to go out with her well it finnaly happened Buddy !!! I'll swing by your house later. Kay!!  

lots of love , 

naruto

I felt depressed once again after knowing naruto was happy without me.All I can do now is sit back and watch my two best friends together for as long as their relationship lasted.

I had just gotten to the park when I spotted shikamaru with his girlfriend, Temari hanging out with neji and his cousin,Hinata. I jogged up to them and asked them if I could hang out with them for a little while.

__________________________________________ 

hey guys here's my next chapter of my fanfic. I know not many people are gonna read my fanfic but who cares right I just appreciate the people who will suppourt me and read my stuff. just if you were interested I'll be updating on Tuesdays and Thursdays (≧∇≦)

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT,FAN, AND VOTE :)