What Are These Feelings

NARUTO'S P.O.V

I saw sasuke kiss Neji and some kinda rage filled me. I had not a clue why I was feeling like this.

It was a strange feeling in my heart. Like it was being torn out with out mercy. Like a thousand fires burning and raging.

They pulled apart for breath and neji took sasuke by the hand. Scince I was sitting in the chair sasuke had been sitting on neji sat sasuke on his lap.

It looked pretty funny scince sasuke seemed like the dominant type but this wasn't the case.I couldn't help but giggle.

"what so funny?" asked Temari. "its just that-" I burst out laughing. They look at me like I was an escaped physco from an in asylum. After I finished drinking my Dr Pepper, I got up and said "Hey I got to go," and flashed my famous naruto smile.

Hoping that sasuke go back to his chair he just stayed on neji's lap. I felt that deep Painful feeling in my chest again. I found myself thinking "Why do have to be with Neji or any guy at at all!! " Wait a second...

WHY AM I THINKING THAT!!!! I have Sakura right. Its been my childhood dream to date Sakura. That and be the president, of course. So why the hell am I jealous of Neji?!?!

I realized I was still in the whataburger parking space so I put my car into reverse and pulled off to my apartment. I slowly drive through the streets while thinking of a reasonable explanation on why I was jealous.

When I finally came back to my senses, I was pulling into the parking space by my apartment. I slowly turn the car off and open my door. I lock it and walk towards the apartment door. I open the door and throw myself on the sofa.

I reach for the remote and turn on the TV. A cooking show was on so I got a bit hungry. "Better make some RAMEN!!!" I said to myself.

While I made the ramen, my phone started to vibrate. I reached for it and unlock it. I had a message from sasuke. Whoopty doo.

Hey Naruto!!

what's up?? we haven't hanged out that much this week end except at the whataburger and you left when I came out of the restroom. How 'bout I come and hang out with you right now? Hope you don't make ramen you know how much I hate whenever you eat that.

Lots of love ,

Sasuke

"how 'bout I come and hang out with you right now?"  I repeated that line over and over in my head. OH MY RAMEN!!!! MY PLACE IS A MESS!!! SASUKE CAN'T  SEE THIS MESS!!!

"Wait here I go again freaking out about sasuke and stuff. Even when Sakura is coming over I don't pick up. What's happening to me?!?!" I think out loud.

Suddenly I hear a knock at the door. CRAP!!! I start picking everything really fast and shoving it all in a little closet-like room. I pull my pj's on and go answer the door.

"HEY sasuke" I scream hugging him. "I didn't think you would be this happy to srr me," he said smiling. "I ACTUALLY GOT A SMILE FROM HIM!!!" I scream inside my head."But why do I care," I ask myself oh well.

"Are we going inside or what" Sasuke asks. "Y-yea sorry," I reply a bit embarrassed. We both come inside when I trip over my clothes that I had taken off. I land over sasuke's body.

•~•-•~•-•~•-•~•-•~•-•~•-•~•-•~•-•~•-•~•-•

HELLERS!!!

How do y'all like my Naruto P.O.V

I tried my best to do him.

Hope you liked it

oh and I deleted my other story :( I think I should focus on one story for now

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT, FAN, AND VOTE :D