I Actually Agree

My eyes go wide."What the hell is going on" I think. I feel nejis handa wrapping around my waist. He finally breaks the kiss and looks at me with the most hope-filled eyes.

    "No, I'm sorry, I have feelings for someone else,"I say with no emotion whatsoever. Neji's once so hope filled face turned into a frown.

     "I know you mean naruto but he's happy with Sakura you know" He says pulling me closer to him."Damn I always thought I'd be the seme not the uke but in this situation its vise-versa." I say thinking out loud.

     Neji smirks and starts trailing kisses around my neck."P-please don't do that," I say. It was getting hard to breath."Not until you say yes" Neji says with a sadistic smirk.

      "F-fine j-just stop it," I say. "okay!" neji says as he let's go of me. I regret saying yes but I didn't want this happening in the middle of the whataburger restrooms.

        He grabbs my hand and pulls my towards the bathroom exit door."Can we please keep this a secret," I ask nervously. "No way, I just got the hottest dude in school to go out with me and you expect me to keep it a secret!!"He replies.

        Neji pulls me to the place were we were sitting just a few minutes ago and infront of everyone else he pulled me in for another kiss but this time I kissed back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I updated YAAY!!!!

its so freaking cold in Texas right now I'm sitting here freezing my butt off ;-;

Next time I'll do naruto's P.O.V about the whole situation also Im planning on writing another story its not sasunaru tho its actually a made up character that falls in love with sasuke so if y'all would like to check it out thanks
DONT FORGET TO COMMENT, FAN, AND VOTE :)