Taking A Chance

The door slowly opened and an old man with white spicky hair walked in. "phew, at least it wasn't naruto" I thought.

       I made my way to the hand washing station and washed my hands. They were sticky from the tomatoe juice that flowed out of the burger when I destroyed it.

       I wasn't sure if I should be a man and go out to face naruto OR if I should stay here until naruto was gone.

       I was trying to figure out what to do when neji walked Into the restroom. "Whats wrong?" he asks as he wiped a tear from my face.

       I hadn't realized I was crying until neji had done that. "should I tell him or not. SO MANY DECISIONS!!" I was thinking when the old man walked out oh his stall and made his way to were the hand washing station.

       The old man washed his; surprisingly not that wrinkly hands, dries his hands with the paper towels but the door and just before he leaves he turns and winks at me. UGH I'm not into old men.

        I turn back to neji and explain the whole Naruto, Sakura, and me situation. He moves his warm hand over my cheek "I could make you forget about naruto, trust me." Before I could protest he takes a hold of my chin and kisses me.

__________________________________________

BUM BUM BUM Lol

did you like how I added Pervy Sage lol.

know I didn't update on Thursday but I felt guilty and updated today.

I'm so happy you guys actually like my story I thought no one would even read it. it makes me really happy when I see people voting and following me so...

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT, FOLLOW, AND VOTE

:)