The Attack

I hop into my car to escape the winter cold.I start the car and just sit there replaying the event that had happened in the store. "A stupid shirt broke us up"I thought, "He just couldn't except what I am, I guess I'm not good enough."

Maybe, just maybe, Naruto will give me the love I need.

I started to drive off to Naruto's house. Every street was relatively empty so I got to naruto's apartment pretty quickly. As I parked my car I noticed the lights were on in his kitchen. I had clearly remembered turning all the lights off. My mind quickly thought that maybe he had woken up.

I decided I wanted to startle him. I slowly opened the front door with the spare key naruto left under the door mat. I decided to hide in his room and wait for him to come.

When I opened the door to naruto's room I saw a naruto's stomach rising up and down. I suddenly heard some steps.

SOMEONE IS INSIDE THE APARTMENT. I quickly hid in the closet hoping that he'd go away but I heard the bedroom door open.I saw a dark figure slowly approach my naruto with something shiny in his hands.

The moonlight slightly illuminated the shiny object. It was a kitchen knife. The dark figure put the glistening knife to narutos throat. I realizes he was going to harm naruto so I burst out of the closet and punched the guy right in the face.

The guy landed with a thump. I stood before him. He looked up at me. "Your going to regret that kid" he said holding his face. Anger was compleatly covering me now but me being an uchiha I stayed calm on the outside."Oh really, what are you going to do to ME" I said smirking.

"THIS!!" he yelled as he tried to punch me. I caught his fist in my hand. He looked at me surprised. I twisted his arm. The guy screamed with pain and dropped to the floor.

I turn to see naruto staring at me like a child in awe. "Sasuke..." he says "Y-you did that single handedly..." his eyes got wider and he smiled. "You are a total badass!!!" he exclaimed as he threw himself into my arms.

•~•-•~•-•~•-•~•-•~•-•~•-•~•-•~•-•~•-•~•-•

hi guys.

hope you like this chapter.

My friend Ash_Uchiha gave gave me the idea.

I'm sorry if the action sucked. I've never wrote action in the stories I wrote in my notebook so I'm not as experienced.

Oh and I might not be updating on Thursday since its Thanksgiving and my dad might not work. I never get to see him so I'd rather spend the day with him and my family.

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT, FAN, AND VOTE (๑•_•๑)