Such A Cute Moment

I hug him tightly as I felt a suden tear roll down my cheek.

"S-sasuke, are you crying?" Naruto said with a concerned tone. "I've been waiting so long for this moment...." I reply, "all this time I only gave up once..."

"What do you mean?" Naruto asked me, his eyes depicting a bit of hurt in them. "The day you and Sakura became a couple, that was the day when I felt everything around me just die." Naruto wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm sorry ,Sasuke, I never ment to hurt you in any way. I love you so much, words cannot express my feelings towards you."  He said.

"Aww, such a touching moment..." The man who we had totally forgotten about said as he held his hand. I clenched my fist, "Shouldn't you be leaving?" I asked with a slight growl. "Oh heavens no. I haven't finished what I came here for." He replied with a smug look on his face.

"Get out of here or I'll call the cops on you." I said, getting ready to punch the lights out of him.  "Sasuke, I can handle this...." Naruto said trying to calm me down. I slowly unclenched my fist, "deal with him quickly or I'll take matters back into my own hands."

Naruto stepped a bit infront of me. "Now sir, if you hadn't noticed...." Naruto landed a punch on the guys stomach. He bent over with agony. "We were trying to have a romantic moment!!" Naruto said, finishing his sentence.

I kicked the man in the stomach. "Get the hell out of here," I said as I kicked him one last time. The man looked up at us with slight  fear. "Alright, alright." The man tried to get up but due to his arm injury he couldn't. "Umm.... A little help here?" The man asked. "Are you seriously asking us for help?!" Naruto shrieked.

"Naruto," I said sternly, "go call the police, and I'll stay here with him" Naruto whined, "I want to stay!! You go call the police."

He pouted and crossed his arms over his chest. "It doesn't even matter, " I say as I made my way to the kitchen to alert the police.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

~ I asked if you guys wanted me to continue I think a bout a month ago, and after about a year of no updates here's another update. Enjoy ~u•