Encounter In The Wrong Place

"Sure," Neji answered. He almost sounded like he didn't want me here but he said yes so I'm staying, if he likes it or not. Shikamaru kept flirting with temari. JESUS can't these annoying love birds stop. I look to hinata and neji, "do you guys wanna get some food," "s-sure sasuke-kun" hinata says.

We all headed out to the nearest fast food restaurant. We ended up going to whataburger. Hinata ordered a nice salad for herself, Neji got a salad too. I got a hamburger with extra tomatoes. Damn I love tomatoes almost as much as I love naruto.

Naruto. Naruto. NARUTO. Why. why would you do this to me after I had loved you scince forever then that ugly ass witch came into the picture. UGH I swear I'll get naruto back. sakura pushed me outta the way so I'll push her back, HARDER.

I had forgotten I was in public and with my friends until shikamaru took time from cooing with temari to ask me if I was okay. "of course I am" I say without emotion. "A-are you s-sure, sasuke-kun," Hinata asked pointing at something with a weird expression. I look down to my burger. let's just say that weird quashed thing was no longer a burger.

"Oh I just kinda..."I raked my brain for a suitable excuse. "developed a sudden hatred for burgers." STUPID!!! I thought. "whatever" neji said rolling his eyes.

I hear the entrance door and I see a familiar blonde mop of hair come inside. "SHIT of all times WHY NOW!!!! I'm trying to escape him and he has go come HERE of all places" I think to my self. "naruto!!! comes sit by us!!" shouts shikamaru."SHUT UP SHIKA" I mentally screech.

"I need to use the bathroom"I say excusing myself from the table. I pass naruto. That second it felt like everything went in slow motion. I got to the men's restroom. I look around. no ones here. phew. "Stupid shika telling naruto to come and join" I whisper quietly to myself. All of a sudden I hear the door creak open.

__________________________________________

FINALLY DONE!!!

I didn't have much time but I'll try to make chapters longer

thank you the people who actually read my story. I really appreciate you. You make me extreamly happy

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT,FAN,AND VOTE. even if they don't seem significant to you guys it mean the world to me

BAIII (● ౪ ●)っ