🍋Puzzleshipping(archaeologist Yugi x Mummy Atem)🍋

Okay everyone, keep in mind that this the first time I have ever written a puzzleship story. I want to thank yugiohdbzfangirl1990 for requesting this ship and for giving me this great plot idea to work with.

It should be noted that ancient Egyptian language was called Coptic and later replaced with Arabic(according to light google research). The language you will see is Arabic since Coptic is not used as much anymore. Also keep in mind that this would be Modern Arabic as languages do change and grow over time.

Habibi- My love (Endearment)

Enta Habibi- You are my love (Endearment)

Ana bahebak- I love you

Habib Albi- Love of my heart (Endearment)

  Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy your request yugiohdbzfangirl1990

XXX A Pharaoh and his Song XXX

A note. A single warm note hung in the air as it was followed by another and another. The sound carried far into the night from the grand palace of the Pharaoh. Those who were lucky to be invited to listen to the sweet song all sat without whispering a single word of gossip. Even those with a lose lip after a cup of wine could not be bothered to speak a word as a single voice sang alone with a lyre playing behind him. This was a rare treat for the nobility, the members of the royal council, and the sacred court so, not a sound was made other than the singing that filled the room. All eyes were on the disguised youth, no more than nineteen, that stood before them in a long robe of white and gold with a simple headdress that covered their hair and lastly a golden mask that covered most of the face.

When the youth appeared before the crowd many wondered about the purpose, but the gossipers were ready to spread the rumor that this youth was the personal servant and lover of the soon to be coronated King. Whether the rumors were true or not was not the key interest, as the future Pharaoh could have any lover he pleased in his bed. However, this particular servant had belong to the Prince for three years and not a soul knew what the servant looked like. Wherever the servant went with his master they were made to wear vails and long robes so none could look upon them. The subject of whether if the servant was male or female was another point of interest. Not that them being male would cause a scandal, since again the Pharaoh could have any lover in his bed, but it interest those wondering what will happen to the prized servant once the Pharaoh obtain a wife that would need pleasing in bed.

The greedy minds of those who wish to whisk the youth away for their own pleasures became still as the voice of the servant filled their heads, but their desire grew. Though everything was hidden from them, they could see for the first time the color of his eyes. A brilliant color of amethyst that was thought to belong only to the precious stone peered out of the mask. His voice as he sang reveal his sex as it was smooth yet firm but held a gentleness that would subdue any heart to his will. Even if they could not see his face, body or hair, the gossiping nobility now understood why the Pharaoh had not tired of this youth. They could only hope that the marriage would come soon to make him available to snatch up.

As the servant sang, the red eyes of the Pharaoh wondered briefly around the room. His fist tighten at the way some of the audience members ogled his lover with lust in their eyes. His face remained stoic since it would not do to glare at his guests. The servant was his, but he had to be careful not to show an unhealthy attachment. He may be the Pharaoh but there were people whose sole purpose in his court was to make sure he stayed Pharaoh. Still, why did he let his lover talk him into this small performance?