🖤🍋Season 0 Yami x Yugi 🍋🖤

‼️WARNING! This story contains physical, and mental bullying and extortion. It also has lots of sexual scenes, and mpreg. If this seems too out there for you, please chose another story to read. ‼️

I added song that l listened to on repeat to help set the mood of this story. The song is called, Ghost with Heartbeats.

This request is for @JamieVick
I hope you enjoy this story and thank you for making this request.

Enjoy!

xxx

Xxx

Love from the Abyss

Yugi held in his yelp as his back hit the wall he was shoved into, while the new bully of the school, Sozoji, laughed. The two goons he picked to join his gang looked at each other nervously, but did not stop their leader from having his fun. It was in the middle of the lunch hour, and Yugi happened to be eating his meal outside in a quite part of the school where hardly anyone visited. He had just finished with his lunch when Sozoji appeared with the two boys Yugi immediately recognized. They used to follow someone else around that also liked to bully Yugi, but that was before a mysterious accident befell them.

"I can't believe someone like you hasn't been scraped off somebody's boot heel yet!" Sozoji said, with a sneer. His face then darken while he cracked his fist threateningly, and said, "Guess I'm going to have to be the one to put you in your place. Give me all your money or pay with your blood."

Yugi looked past Sozoji to the two boys behind him, and saw the fear flicker in their eyes. He didn't think they would let him go if he tried to run pass them, but maybe they would remember what happen to Ushio, and stand aside.

The dark smile on Sozoji dropped when he noticed that Yugi wasn't cowering under his threat. "Hey! Didn't you hear me!"

One of the boys walked up to Sozoji, and said in a nervous voice, "You don't to waste your time on this one boss! I know others who are loaded with cash."

"Yeah," agreed the other boy, and added a lie saying, "Yugi is always out of money. He's not worth the-"

"Shut-up both of you!" The bully roared. The two boys backed down, but the fear lingered in their eyes.

Yugi didn't blame them. Before following this new leader, they were happily extorting money from Yugi on a weekly basis till, he came along. Between the three of them, they had a feeling that he would show up at any moment. The idea that he would had Yugi's pulse raising with excitement and fear; for them. Furious that he was being ignored, Sozoji swung out a fist, hitting Yugi in his jaw. Yugi saw stars as he fell to the ground. The two boys gasped, and over the throbbing of his jaw, Yugi could hear them running off.