❤️🍋Merman Yusei x Chubby reader🍋❤️

This is for @Puggledoggo19 ! Thank you for waiting for this request and for making it!

I've found that I really enjoyed writing mermaid/merman stories. This really should have been a simple romance with a heavy lemon scene but, who wouldn't want to be slowly pursued and seduced by this handsome merman?

Just a heads up, this went through a light editing, so please ignore any mistakes.

❗️WARNING! THIS STORY WILL GET A TAD DETAILED WHEN THE LEMON HITS. PLEASE BE RESPONSBLE WHILE READING! IF IT GETS TOO MUCH, SKIP AHEAD OR TAP OUT!❗️⚠

Hope you enjoy this request!

The Shape of You

The sun's dying light color the sky in shades of purple and orange. The waves of the sea were growing rougher with the tie, but the being hiding behind the cluster of rocks knew how to tread the chopping water. He sat on a small ledge the water hollowed out from the rocks to gaze up at the sky while he waited.

With the sun going down, he didn't need to worry about his skin drying up under its heat, but he still flipped up small sprays of water with his tail to keep himself hydrated. He was also safe from human eyes since the small cove he sat in had the strange floating devices that kept their boats and ships from sailing too close.

Humans were such odd creatures in his mind. They destroyed and pollute his home will little remorse, yet a few tried to go against their destructive nature by making this cove a protective area. The young merman happened to be swimming by when he noticed a group of old sea turtles heading to cove in greater number then he had seen in a long time.

"The area was now being protected by humans", they told the merman when he asked about their numbers. "The beach where we lay our eggs is now safe and clean. The humans guard it and keep their kind from disturbing us. It a lovely and relaxing place once more."

The story and description of the place intrigued the merman, so he followed them to see if there was such a thing as caring humans. As he entered the cove, he noticed the pile of rocks where he now sat, and used it to watch the shore. Just as the turtles claimed, the beach was clean of trash and squatting human families.

His royal blue eyes scanned the area for any tricks the human could be playing on the gentle sea creatures. One by one the turtles crawled onto the sandy beach and nothing happen. Then suddenly, five humans appeared from a structure that stood far in the back. They never got too close, but they pointed at the turtles and chatted among themselves.

"They're counting them," he murmured to himself. Not trusting the humans intentions, he spent the day in the cove.

When the sun became too hot for his skin, he went under the water to chat with the other creatures that lived in the area. "Yes," they all claim, the cove was completely safe even with the humans around.