Valentine special

Start from the beginning

"Yuki" Shoto called

"yes" I respond

"I wasn't avoiding you" Shoto said

"huh?" I react

"I was just busy planning about planning our special date" Shoto answer "since it's a special date, I don't want to spoil it to you. Just like how you surprised me on my birthday, that I forgot that it was my birthday but you still remember."

"but I never forget your birthday, I always send you flowers, gifts to remember you."

"I never forget a single occassion, amd I will never the kindness and love you gave me so-" Shoto pause

"even all those obstacles we've faced all those years, we never falter..."

"the time we never get to see each other, the times we've fought alongside with each other, I never forget every single moment of those days..."

"so this time, I want you to enjoy yourself. Since you're pro you deserve a day-off with the man you love..."

I smiled "thanks Shoto" then I lift up then gave him a peck on the cheeks earning Shoto as surprise face, I lower myself down as I giggle.

"ufufu, you still look cute every time I see with that reaction" I teased

"I... I... I just left my guard down" Shoto excused

"ufu, well for someone who the No. 2 strongest in class beaten by the No. 1 student" I teased

"look I could give you kiss if I wanted to..." Shoto said "it's not just the right time for that..."

"eh?" I react

"..."

"..."

"moving on, we need to get there before the park rides are full, especially the ferris wheel" Shoto changed the subject.

Shoto's POV

Now is not the time for that, I'll do it when the time is right tonight.

Later on we've purchased 2 tickets as we enter the park.

"wow, the rides looks so amazing" Yuki's eyes sparkles

I smiled 'looks like she's getting excited. Looks like I've picked the right choice to have a date here' I thought 'and later on I'll take her to the special place...'

Then I grab Yuki's soft hand "so where do you want to start first?" I ask

"Oh, I want at the bump cars" Yuki suggested

"so you're challenging me again?" I said "if it's a challenge from the No. 1 girl in class then I'll accept"

"then the challenge starts now" Yuki taunted

After that we rode the bump cars...

"Hah! Got you Shoto!"

She was able bump me multiple times than I could, our rule was how many hits, example me I bumped Yuki three times but got bumped ten times already, so it obvious Yuki already won...

"whoo! That sure was exciting" Yuki wipe her sweat off

"yeah, I lost..." I murmur

"don't worry, Shoto" Yuki grabbed my hand "I'm sure you'll win next time, but I did enjoy!" then she smiled

The same smile again, it never gets old. It always makes me feel light every time I see it.

"so what are we gonna try next?" I ask