Valentine special

Start from the beginning

Present time Yuki's POV

"and so he gave the keys then I ener your room without permission, sorry Yuki" Shoto apologized

I sighed "I forgive you. I'll just scold Dad for this" I said

'I bet Dad snuck away the keys from Uncle Aizawa's desk' I thought

I stood up "anyway, I was about to find you it's about――"

"Valentines Day" Shoto continue

I shot up "so you do remember?" I said

"of course, the reason I was waiting for you to wake up is..." Shoto cleared his throat "to ask you out on a special date with me..."

I felt whole world shines like crystal and I can see red and white roses around me, I'm day dreaming even though I just woke up or is it just my imagination...?

"..."

"Yuki?"

I snap out and back to reality "then!"

"I'll take a shower right away, please wait at the common space!" then I grab my towel then ran towards the bathroom.

Shoto's POV

Tonight is the night to ask her... it is also a special day for me and Yuki. I just need to do this according to my plan.

I already asked All Might about it a week ago, and he understands...

I clutch some in my pocket to feel it if it's still there. Looks like it's still there, better save it for tonight's Valentines Day.

I just have to wait for Yuki's answer...

I shake my head lightly

No, I need to be confident about this day.

"sorry, I have to make you wait" I heard Yuki's voice

I turn then I saw Yuki is wearing a white coat and dark blue skirt partnered with white boots.

"um... you look..." I gulped "you look beautiful today."

Then I saw Yuki blushed "well..."

"it is Valentines Day, so it's gotta be special. So I wear something special, for my Shoto..."

Did she just say my Shoto. I feel my heart is on fire.

Yuki's POV

Later on Shoto and I left UA for our special date.

I have Shoto's chocolate pouch inside my bag, I'll just to give it to him in a right time.

"so where are we going?" I ask

"oh, today we're going to the amusement park" Shoto answered

"amusement park!" I repeated

"mhm" Shoto nodded "since it's a very special date, I want you to be happy, full of smiles..."

"as this Valentines, I want to make it more special. Especially for you..."

I smiled "but I'm already happy" I said

"?"

"I mean, as long as you're here you always make me smile" I said "I didn't even expect that you're gonna ask me out" I pause then breath out "days ago you were acting so weird..."

"that you're always nervous, hiding and avoiding me..."

"I don't know what has gotten into you that day, I guess you're fine."