Lily Letting Loose

Start from the beginning

He grabbed her hand. "I don't want to hear another word, we are leaving. Now."

"Brady, if we can just all sit down and talk, it doesn't have to be this way." Pamela tried to reason.

"Stay out of this." He snapped at her. "This is a family matter and I do not need any outsiders interference."

Lily didn't object nor did she say anything else, she simply just nodded.

Without a word or glance at Pam, Lily and Brady made their way to his Mustang and Amelia followed.

Pamela noticed the Mustang and immediately recognised the car, she had many old fond memories joined with that car.

"You still have it?" She mindlessly spoke as she looked at the shining well kept car. "Nicholas would be so proud that you take such good care of this car."

"Oh spare me the fucking dramatics Pamela! You don't give a shit about me, you never have a crap about dad so why the fuck must you act this way when you see his car? Oh yes how can I forget it's all about material goods to you." Brady restorers bitterly.

"Brady you're misunderstanding me again-" Pamela began but Brady cut her off.

He raised his hand at her. "Please just let me be, I don't want to hear another word about my father from your mouth."

"Let's go." Brady told lily and Amelia as he made his way to the car.

As Brady was about to get into his car, a BMW drove into the driveway and stopped just beside his car. He wasn't interested and just wanted to get out of that place.

He opened his door and Lily did the same but a little voice stopped her.

"Lily!" Lukas cheered, running up to her.

He wrapped his arms around her. "Mommy said you'll be here when I got back from school."

Lily half grinned at him and hugged him back.

Lukas pulled away and looked up at her confused. "Are you leaving already?"

Pamela walked to her eight year old and placed her hands on his shoulders as she stood behind him. "Honey, Lily needs to get home. She'll be back again."

"No she won't." Brady spoke.

Lukas looked around and noticed that not only Lily, but Amelia and Brady was there too.

"Lia!" Lukas grinned widely and moved to go and hug her but Pamela held onto him tightly, stopping him from moving.

He looked at his mom with a frown. "Lukas, Amelia has to leave so you can hug her another time, for now just stand here and be a good boy."

"Mommy why does everyone look sad?" Lukas asked.

Pamela gulped and forced a smile at him. "No ones sad honey. Why don't you run inside and change, lunch will be served soon."

Brady scoffed looking at the scene in front of him, watching Pamela affectionate with Lukas disgusted him and very deep down it hurt him.

"Lily, Mia, lets go." He spoke.

Amelia walked pass Pamela and Lukas towards the car and she felt awful that she couldn't hug the little fella whom she was so fond of. She thought about it when she passed him but the glare Pamela gave her stopped her.

"Did you make everyone sad?" Lukas asked Brady with a scowl.

Brady rolled his eyes and chose to ignore the little brat.