Chapter 1

Hello! This is my first fanfic ever! I love taejin so much and wanted to write something for them. It's my first time actually publishing something I wrote and I'm still a beginner so constructive criticism is greatly appreciated. Also English is not my first language so I'm sorry if there's any grammatical errors, please don't hesitate to tell me. I hope you enjoy :)

————-

"Seokjin hyung, can you do me a favor?" Taehyung chewed on his bottom lip, nervous about Seokjin's reaction on what he's about to ask.

"Sure Taehyung, what is it?" He replied easily without looking at the younger, sipping his soda and looking around the mall.

"I- can you-" he stuttered and Seokjin looked at him curiously now, he took a deep breath and decided to just go for it 'it's now or never.'
"Spend my first heat with me." He blurted out, then immediately caught his bottom lip between his teeth again, almost cutting it with the force of his bite.

Seokjin choked on his drink, coughed a bit, and stopped walking "A-are you ok?" Taehyung asked nervously, his brows furrowing.
He waved his hand dismissively "Fine fine.. I- Taehyung where did this come from?"

"It's just.. I have no one else to go to, you're the only alpha I know and I'm pretty sure I'm an omega so.." he trailed off, not knowing what to say.

"Taehyung, that is not a reason, your first time should be with someone special." He put his hand on his shoulder.

"It's ok hyung I understand, you don't want to do it with me. It's totally fine." He was clearly not fine, he felt a pang in his chest that made his eyes tear up 'what was I thinking? Of course, he wouldn't want someone like me.'

"No! It's not like that, I-I just-" he exhaled. "Listen let's sit somewhere and talk."

Taehyung swallowed thickly and nodded.

They sat down at their favorite cheesecake place and ordered one strawberry cheesecake to share. It was their routine by now, they meet every week to do anything from going to arcades to snow boarding or simply shopping. Then they eat and have a strawberry cheesecake as a dessert, it's their favorite. Sometimes they do nothing at all and just stay at Seokjin's apartment, watch movies and eat his home cooked food.
They knew each other courtesy of their mutual friends but they became fast friends on their own. Since the first time Seokjin saw the younger, he always had a sad glint in his eyes but when he smiled it was the most beautiful thing in the world. Seokjin always wanted to see him smile and did everything he could for it. He felt kind of responsible for him, he knew his home situation wasn't good.

Seokjin cleared his throat "Taehyung.. it's not that I don't want to, I just don't want you to regret this, it's a pretty big deal you know."

"I won't. I thought about it. Jimin told me it was torture to spend it alone and he almost went out to random alphas to get rid of his pain, and when he got Namjoon hyung after that he said it was fine and didn't suffer as much." Taehyung shrugged, "Also I don't want to spend it home alone, Jimin will be out of town the whole summer vacation.. and I feel it's coming soon." He looked down and played with the rings on his fingers anxiously. 'I can't spend it at home please agree please.'

"You could spend it at my house then. I'll stay with you but won't do anything."

"Hyung I know how a first heat is really intense it could easily trigger your rut. I don't want to put us both through this torture so we'll just help each other you know? I promise I don't mind, you're special enough for me." He looked into his eyes, imploring, willing him to accept.

Jin took a look at his sad eyes and didn't have the heart to argue anymore, he clearly thought about it and he is an adult after all, he turned 18 six months ago. And it wouldn't hurt to get those not so innocent thoughts he recently has about Taehyung out of his system. He was glowing and getting prettier every day, a definite sign of his impending heat. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to spend their heat and rut together and help each other as he said..