Chapter 46: Guns 'n' Chocolate

Magsimula sa umpisa

Helian: You see...Misses- I mean Mister Kryuger, I want express my gratitude for you so...

She then took out a heart shape red box as she hold it up towards Female Kryuger, Female Kryuger was taken back a bit seeing a heart shape red box and knowing its full of chocolate, but she then smile as she simply accepted it.

Female Kryuger: Heh, thank you Helian, I'll make sure to savior these....now that I accept your chocolate, you thing you can focus on work now?

Female Kryuger asked, Helian just smiled happily that Kryuger accept her gratitude towards her, she then nodded as she then quickly focuses on her work.

Even though Kryuger can't accept Helian's feelings do to him being the CEO of her PMC reasons, either Kryuger being Male or Female, Helian was happy of Kryuger accepting her chocolate

-

M4 SOPMOD2: Master! Happy Valentine's Day!

M4 SOPMOD2 exclaimed as she handed you a basket full of....chocolate eyeballs with some kind of...red icing?!

Y/N: Oh, t-thank you SOP, I'll make sure to eat everyone of these.....eyeballs...

M4 SOPMOD2: Hehe~ I'm happy to hear that master! Oh and don't worry, that red stuff isn't blood, its dark strawberry icing, but if you want Master I can make some Chocolate Eyeballs with actual blood in them.

M4 SOPMOD2 said in a casual tone voice, you quickly denied her offer as you were okay on what M4 SOPMOD2 made for you.

Y/N: Uh, n-no that's fine, I'm happy with just these SOP, I'll make sure to eat them all hehe...

M4 SOPMOD2 was happy to hear you say that, she then lach up to you and hug you tightly, she then give you a quick kiss on your cheek as she then lets go of you.

M4 SOPMOD2: I love you Master!~

Y/N: Heh, I love you too M4 SOPMOD2

You replied back, M4 SOPMOD2 then quickly took off so the other girls can give there chocolates to you, you then took one of the chocolate eyeballs out of the basket and examine it a bit, it looked like an actual eyeball....but with chocolate, you just shrug it of as you eat one, you then taste the strawberry icing inside the chocolate eyeball.

Y/N: Why do I feel like I'm actually eating a real eyeball?

WA2000: There you are you idiot, I was looking for you...

Y/N: Huh? O-Oh, hey WA-chan

You said nervously as she was approaching you, she then hands you over a red case with a few hearts on it, WA2000 has a blush on her face as she was embarrassed of giving you chocolate.

Y/N: Umm...is this...

WA2000: J-Just take it baka!

WA-chan yelled out to you, you didn't hesitate of doing what she said, once you took the red case you then opened it, inside was a few Chocolate Sniper Bullets.

Y/N: Sniper Bullets....huh, these bullets looks like ones you use to load your sniper WA-chan...

WA2000: D-Don't get the wrong idea! I-Its not like I wanted to make these for you, I was forced to okay!

WA-chan exclaimed in her usual tsundare attitude, you just smiled and chuckled a bit, but you were also nervous a little, you see WA-chan isn't good at cooking....she's terrible at cooking, but since she made these chocolate sniper bullets for you, you got no choice but to eat them, for WA-chans sake!

WA2000: Look, I know that I'm terrible at cooking....and they properly won't taste any good so...

Y/N: Thank you WA-chan, I'll make sure to eat every piece of it, even if it kills me

You said in a determined tone voice, after WA-chan heard you say that, she started blushing a lot more, she quickly averted her eyes to not make eye contact with you.

WA2000: B-Baka!

She yelled at you as she quickly bolted away, but she turn around to face you, showing her blushing face to you.

WA2000: You better mean what you said, otherwise I'll shoot you did!

She yelled out to you as she quickly leave you behind, you just stood there for a moment as you smile, you then took one of the sniper bullets and gulp a bit of your saliva.

Y/N: *sigh* here goes nothing....

You said as you took a bite from the chocolate sniper bullet and once you did............it actually taste good

Y/N: Wow...this is actually good! Or once I took a bite I immediately died?

-

Timeskip as all of your T-Dolls gave you a wild variety of different kinds of chocolate, right now you were in your room eating a burger chocolate that SPAS-12 made for you.

Y/N: Huh, I never new I would eat burger made out of complete chocolate.......*sigh* I gonna brush my teeth a lot after all of this....

-

Bonus!

It was late at night, right now you were heading to the kitchen to grab a drink of water, thanks to all the chocolate you eaten today, you needed something to calm of that down.

Y/N: Ughhh....I'm gonna get fat, I need some water....

You said as you make way to the kitchen to get a bottle of water, once you got close to the kitchen you saw the kitchen lights were on, you thought who would it be in the kitchen this late at night.

Y/N: Okay....that's odd, who would be cooking in the kitchen this late?

You asked yourself, you entered the kitchen, once you got there you saw something that's a lot more delicious then chocolate.

Kalina: Oh! S-Sorry about the mess Y/N, I was going to give you some chocolate today but the kitchen was crowded so I thought I'll wait until the girls are finished so- umm Y/N? Are you listening?

Y/N: ......you planned this didn't you?

You asked with a blank expression on your face, Kalina then just gave you a devilish smirk as she started to wiggle her butt towards you.

Kalina: Yup! So, what you going to do now Y/N?~

Y/N: ......hippity hoppity I'm about to pound that booty

-

Valentine chapter done! No lemons I'm afraid, I'm just not up to it today, until then I'll see you in the next Chapter, bye-bye!