Birthday gift shopping

Start from the beginning

In town, Luka stopped at a jewelry store and he stopped at the counter. Then, the jewelry store worker name Dan saw Luka and he go up to him.

 Then, the jewelry store worker name Dan saw Luka and he go up to him

Dan: Hello. Is there anything I can do for you?

Luka: I'm looking for something special for my girlfriend. Her birthday is coming up next week.

Dan: Ahh, a special gift for a special girl. My shop has a lot of fine jewelries here for you to choose. Anything particular she might like?

Luka: I want to give her something that represent our love we have.

Dan: My best bet will be this beautiful ring. *He show him a ring with an infinity sign.* Your love with your girlfriend will last forever.

* Your love with your girlfriend will last forever

Luka: I'll take it.

Dan: Great. Come with me and I'll ring you up. *Dan go to the register and Luka go there too. Dan ringed up the ring and he see the total.* Okay, your total is $39.00 

Luka: Okay. *He get his wallet out and he pay with a credit card, Dan scanned it and give it back to Luka.* Thank you.

Dan: Here you go. Enjoy the present. *Luka leave the jewelry shop and he head home too.*

Plagg: Ooh, what you get her? Can I see it?

Luka: No, Plagg. I know you can't keep a secret.

Plagg: What? I can keep a secret.

Luka: Can you?

Plagg: Okay, fine. I can't keep a secret.

Luka: Thought so. *He keep walking home. But then, Chloé and Sabrina we're walking to the mall, when Chloe spotted Luka.*

Chloé: Look, there's Luka.

Sabrina: Really? What is he holding in that bag?

Chloé: I'm not sure, but if it's for Dupain-Cheng, we're gonna make sure he won't give it to her. Play it cool. *Luka kept walking and Chloé and Sabrina stopped him.* Hey, Luka. What's in the bag?

Luka: Uh, hey, Chloé? Nothing important. I have to be somewhere, so pretend you didn't see me. *He keep walking and Chloé and Sabrina looked confused as Luka keep walking away.*

Chloé: Hmm, something isn't right here. He's hiding something and we're gonna find out what it is.

Sabrina: What do we do?

Chloé: We'll have to follow him and listen to his conversation and find out what he has with his friends or somebody else he's close with. Starting tomorrow.

Sabrina: Brilliant, Chloé

Outside of the theater, Tatsue pulled up at the cinema.

Kagami: There's our ride. Come on. *She and Marinette leave the theater and go in Tatsue.*

Tomoe: Hello girls, how was the movie?

Kagami: Great mother.

Marinette: It was nice.

Tomoe: Tatsue, take us tot he Dupain-Cheng bakery.

Tatsue: Certainly, Ms. Tsurugi. *Tatsue start driving off to the bakery.*

Tomoe: Marinette, I'm glad you and Kagami are friends.

Kagami: Yeah, I'm really glad.

Marinette: Me too.

Kagami: Mother, Marinette's birthday is coming up next Saturday and I was wondering if I can go to her party.

Tomoe: It's fine with me, Kagami. *Kagami grinned for that.*

Tatsue: We are here: Dupain-Cheng bakery. *Kagami get out of the car and let Marinette out.*

Marinette: Thanks again, Kagami, Ms

Marinette: Thanks again, Kagami, Ms. Tsurugi.

Tomoe: Our pleasure, Marinette. And please call me Tomoe.

Marinette: Okay.

Kagami: See you tomorrow, Marinette. *Kagami stepped back in the car and Tatsue drive off and Marinette go inside her house.*

The one that lost hope (A Lukanette Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara