veintidós.*

MARVEL.

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: lol.

-

"wait, why am i on the bottom?!"

jungkook ignores the older, kissing his neck passionately yet desperately. he wasn't experienced but he had always dreamt of this exact moment, so you could say he had some sort of idea. his thumbs rub namjoon's hips gently while the said male tried pushing him off.

jungkook didn't ever want to push namjoon into anything he didn't want to do but he was just so eager and driven that it was just so hard not to be tempted. but of course he stopped, pouting sadly at him. his eyes begged the older to let him continue, knowing that he'd make him feel good if he did. that he'd take good care of him. hesitating, namjoon finally gave in and allowed the younger to go ahead, jungkook jumpy and excited that his loving boyfriend agreed.

"just this once, okay?"

jungkook nods cutely at him and then starts kissing his jawline down to his neck again. he nibbles at a certain spot that made the older jump up a bit, a small moan escaping. both their faces flush from embarrassment mixed with lust as namjoon covers his mouth with his hand, jungkook quickly pulling it away, "i wanna hear you.." he kisses his sweet, heavenly-like lips, lapping at the bottom of his boyfriend's lips asking for entrance. once namjoon opens his mouth their tongues taste one another as he wraps his long arms around jungkook's neck.

pulling away from the kiss, the younger takes off his jade green t-shirt, exposing his built abdomen and firm chest. namjoon does the same slowly along with his sweats while jungkook took the time to lather him in more kisses and love bites, marking his soft skin. the younger whispers something as he nibbles the lobe of his ear, making him flush more. namjoon lays down on his back again after kissing him.

after awhile, he begins to palm namjoon, making him squirm a little. his briefs were soaking wet from all the teasing and tension jeongguk had caused that he was practically begging for them to come off so he could be touched. and somehow jungkook read his mind and did exactly that, slowing stroking his now precum-covered cock. he whimpered from jungkook's warm palm to his hot member and the tempo his was going at. bucking his hips upwards a bit his eyes caught on to something else; jungkook's own erection. while admiring it, the younger then rubbed against him as he teased him some more.

"koo~" namjoon begins to almost beg again, feeling himself get worked up. jungkook reaches over for his lube in the drawer, spreading some on his fingers. he circles the older's tight hole and slowly pushes a digit in. namjoon moves at the unknown feeling, the younger gripping his thigh and positions him to the side for a better and more comfortable angle. a bit later he inserts another digit, curling his fingers at a good spot making namjoon moan a bit louder in pleasure. still on his side, namjoon begins stroking himself at the same pace he was being fingered at.

"are you feeling that good?"

namjoon glares at jungkook as the younger chuckles, kissing the top of his shoulder. jungkook takes out his fingers, moving the older to his stomach and arching his back to where his bum came right into place with his cock. turning his head around, namjoon could finally see just how erect he was once jungkook pushed down his pants and briefs. it was already so hard that it almost looked painful from the redness and thickness.

wrapping a condom around himself, he kissed namjoon's lower back as the tip of his cock carefully pushed into him. the older gave out a pleasured groan as his walls were being stretched and wrapping around his boyfriend. jungkook slides in and out once he was all the way in so he could get accustomed to his size, namjoon gripping the velvet colored sheets beneath him.

"is it okay if i start moving now?"

the older nods, wanting it just as much as he did. jungkook grabs his arms, putting them behind him, and starts thrusting slopingly, his sensitivity growing and making whine himself, as namjoon spews out a mix of moans and whimpers. the sounds of skin slapping against skin and the creaking of the bed echoed through the small room. jungkook lets go of the boy as he pounds harder, feeling how tight he was around him and the way he clenched every time jungkook pounded deeper. flipping the bottom around, he could now clearly see his face. it was a mess, just how he had always imagined that would be. he felt so happy that he was finally and truly connecting with his long desired lover.

namjoon places his hand on one of jungkook's thigh trying so hard to muffle all the sounds that were coming out of him. but it was hard when all he could see was jungkook sweating, looking at him with such love, and thrusting into him making him feel this good. wrapping his arms around him once more, he reached up and kissed his lips as he pinched one of the younger's nipples. jungkook pulls away from the kiss, moaning, nearing his climax.

"are you cumming too?"

jungkook nods, beginning to slow down and shake. namjoon once again strokes himself which makes jungkook pull out, the older gasping from the emptiness he was left with. removing the used condom, jungkook rubs himself with namjoon, their cocks almost hugging as their size differences showed. they came at the same time, both shooting onto their hands as they panted.

they kissed each other passionately again after cleaning up, laying back onto the bed and cuddling. jungkook nuzzled himself against namjoon's chest, drifting off to sleep from the sound of his beating heart as the older played with his hair that now stuck to his forehead. he kissed the top of his head and curled up into him too, closing his eyes in exhaustion.

"i love you."

"i love you too."