trece.

LOVERBOY.

dingdong♪♪

"i forgot one of my blank...ets"

as much as jungkook fantasized about a shirtless namjoon he never believed the day would come. so when he was received with it at the front door of namjoon's house it sure caught him off guard.

"sorry i was about to head in the shower, i didn't think you'd come this early." he opened the door wider for the younger to come in and shut the door afterwards.

"....it's almost 8 though."

namjoon gives him a shrug and runs off to the bathroom. the water starts to run and jungkook takes this time to put down his stuff. he was actually surprised namjoon kept his promise and decorated, at first it was just a joke but he actually fell for it.

he made space on the floor and set the coffee table with various snacks and drinks for them to munch on and possibly stuff down their throats. after setting everything up he starts clicking for channels on the tv for any good movies. but surprisingly there wasn't any so he decided to invade some privacy and go through dvds in the drawers. all of them were kids movies or horror. so he made a pile of good ones and waited for namjoon to get out of the shower so he could ask which ones they should watch.

"i see you started without me already."

"huh? oh my bad, i got tired of waiting..." jungkook takes a sip of his can.

namjoon takes a seat next to him on the floor, "so what are we watching?"

the younger shows the pile to namjoon.

"i've seen all of these, stupid." he sighs and opens one of the cans. "fine let's just watch this one," he opens the case of 'the amityville horror' and puts it inside the dvd player.

"i can't believe you actually decorated..."

"what the-you told me to!"

"i was just joking and you actually did it pfft"

"you really are an asshole."

-

"jiyah called me the other day,"

"did she..?"

"she said she misses me.."

"have you not been hanging out with her or something?"

"we broke up...well i broke things off."

"what? shit when was this?"

"like after i told you i liked someone else..."

"damn," namjoon looks at the table before asking, "did she take it well? like did you tell her?"

"of course not, i'm not an idiot! i just told her i didn't like her anymore and i wasn't interested in dating anyone right now and of course she took it the wrong way..."

"so it was just a booty call?" namjoon laughs while the younger sighs. "so i'm assuming you still like him."

"yeah."

"why don't you just tell him, maybe he's gay too."

jungkook started at him annoyed, "i'm not gay you idiot!"

"then?"

jungkook sighs once more, this time feeling relieved, "i just....i've known him for the longest time and he genuinely makes me so happy that my chest hurts and my peepee goes crazy whenever i see him because i actually like him and being with him. it's just hard to explain honestly..."

"mm," namjoon watches as the younger hugs his legs to his chest, his pjs totally not a matching set, "so when you said your uhm...whatever goes crazy like...do you....like get off to him...?"

there was a long pause before he answered,".....yes."