diecinueve.

CHANGES.

namjoonie kookplease answer

namjoonie
kook
please answer

namjoonie
i'm so sorry
just

namjoonie
please

incoming call....

[ decline ] [ answer ]

• • •

incoming call....

[ decline ] [ answer ]

𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚕 𝚘𝚏 *********
𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎----

-

after the incident, jungkook had left namjoon's house in tears, almost frustrated with himself, slamming the door behind him and ran home that night. a week had passed and the younger hadn't picked up any calls or texts from anyone besides his parents, who only saw him during dinner and even then he hardly ever spoke or touched his food even when his mother asked him to pick his fork up at least. and of course he had been skipping classes, he just spent all his time shut in his room, waiting for night to fall again just so he could fall asleep in his tears.

some of his friends would come to his house but he would just ignore them and send them back, his mother being their messenger.

-

he regretted everything he ever let his heart follow. it ruined everything he ever desired and made him feel rotten inside and out.

before he had arrived to namjoon's place he had visited jiyah to officially break things off and actually tell her the truth. and so he did.

"gross." she pushed him away in anger mixed with disgust further out her doorstep, "how could you do this to me!"

"jiyah please-"

"don't fucking touch me! you're a disgusting disease, die!"

-

by the time he had arrived to the older's house he had felt numb, letting loose and desperately needed release from everything. and when namjoon asked if it was him all along it just triggered all his anger and frustrations he had with himself and now he felt so bad about doing this to him. he wished he hadn't said anything at all in the beginning. none of this would've happened.

he hugged his cloud shaped pillow harder, his tears warm and running down his flushed face.