dieciséis.

LILIES.

being art-gifted and having a talent for it was hard. jungkook had so many projects and assignments to do that honestly he was considering picking another career if it meant it was gonna be all year like this. oh well what the heck.

he was currently dozing off, his pencil scratching his scalp, as the teacher kept yapping on about volume and how it plays a huge part in art itself. his cellphone then lights up, a text message from someone. but not just anyone, namjoon.

he immediately looked over:

joonie
come to the restrooms.

jungoo
am i gonna get a
blow job or sumn??

namjoonie
just hurry your ass
up

jungoo
ok papi😩

-

the footsteps approaching near the hallway of the restrooms filled the silence.

"ew."

jungkook comes in and immediately regrets it. who has the guts to shit at school and blow one off like this. he covered his nose in disgust as he looked at namjoon and asked what was so important.

"let's skip today."

"why?" jungkook asks still holding his nose.

"why not?

jungkook sighs, "well can we hurry it up then because this shit smells like straight up ass-"

"yeah yeah," he places an arm over the younger's shoulders and walked out with him.

and of course jungkook couldn't help but squeal to himself like the little schoolgirl that he was when around namjoon.