Braces - boyf riends

This whole thing is based on the picture above.

//

Michael's POV

"Jere, come on. You don't look bad. I think braces are cute on you," I say, trying to reassure him.

"No. You look cute with braces, I don't. I look bad. It's not cute."

I just looked at him. He refused to smile and show his teeth. I've been doing everything I can to get him to smile cause i think it's cute. I try making him laugh and doing anything in my power to make this man smile.

"Michael? Earth to Michael." He waved his hand in front of my face. I guess I'd been staring at him for too long. I snapped out of it.

"Sorry, you're just too cute for me not to stare at." I smiled. He smiled slightly but not showing his teeth.

"Jeremy, just fucking smile. It's not bad. It's super cute." I said and grabbed his handheld mirror and held it up to him.

"Now smile."

"No."

"Okay, I know what'll break you. Did you know that if you put a blue whale on a basketball court the game is cancelled?" I said, kinda smiling.

Got him. He finally started laughing with a huge, and may I add, cute, smile.

"There's that cute smile that I love." I said and went to kiss him.

He gave in and eventually we were making out.

And then the worst thing that could've happened, happened.

"Um Michael..." Jeremy said, with our lips still practically touching. Our braces were stuck together. We couldnt separate.

"Ow, this hurts! Don't move." He stumbled out the words, struggling to say anything with his teeth stuck to mine.

"I don't know. Just try like slowly pulling away." Them we tried that and just about 17 other things but none of them seemed to work.

"Well, what do we do now? We just make out for the rest of our lives?" He said jokingly.

"Ha yeah right. We're gonna have to go to your dad."

"No. This is so embarrassing Michael."

"Dude, it's our only chance. Come on."

We started shuffling out of his room down the stairs to where Jeremy's dad was on the couch watching TV.

"Dad, me and Michael have a problem," he managed to say.

"Umm, what the heck? How did this happen?" His dad started laughing.

"We were making out and then, uh, our braces got stuck together..." Jeremy said, our lips touching.

"Oh my god." He facepalms, "how does that even happen?"

"I don't know, " I say. "But can you help us?"

"How do I help? This is a very hard thing to help with. You might have to just pull as hard as you can."

"I don't wanna break the bracket off."

"Well... You may have to."

"It hurts!" I yelled.

"You're gonna have to risk breaking it jere. On three we pull apart. 1, 2, 3." I started trying to pull away and eventually we got unstuck.

"Ow! Shit! It definitely broke!" Jeremy exclaimed.

"Yeah, but at least we aren't stuck like that anymore. No more making out while both if us have braces."

"Yeah, agreed." We started walking back upstairs.

"I'm gonna have to go to an orthodontist soon. It's gonna cut my lip more with it broken." I said

"Just imagine what your mom's are gonna say. They'll probably think it's funny to be fair."

"Yeah, but they may also be mad because I broke my bracket and now they have to pay money to fix it" I payed onto Jeremy's bed

"Well, either way, that was kinda funny though."

"Yeah. I can't wait to get these braces off though."

Holy shit. two chapters in one night? Who am I? A good writer apparently. Also, CandyArcher you are welcome.