Angst - Connor x Miguel (part 1)

Connor's POV

I was in my dorm room and my roommates weren't home. Me and evan were making out on the couch. I know it's bad and wrong because I have miguel, but I couldn't help it.

Evan and I have dated before, and he missed me and I could tell so he kissed me as a joke, and that joke became more and more serious till it got to the point we're at right now.

Then i heard a honk of a car outside my window, and didn't think anything of it. And kept kissing him, and practically making out with him.

Then the door opened. I quickly tried to get off of Evan, but I wasn't quick enough.

"Connor..?" It was Miguel. Of course, just my luck. I totally forgot we were supposed to go out tonight. Fuck!

I'm so so so sorry, babe.."

"Don't call me that. You don't deserve to call me that anymore." He sounded heartbroken. I would be too.

"Wait Miguel, I'm so sorry, it meant absolutely nothing!"

"I'm just gonna go.." Evan said and I watched as he walks out the door.

"It meant nothing?! Connor you dated him. I know for a fact you've had feelings for him before!" He yelled.

"That was before. I didn't kiss him first!"

"But you still let it happen." He stated coldly.

I couldn't argue, it was true. I let it happen. God I'm so stupid!

"Miguel, please." I begged, "please, let me make it up to you. I'll do anything."

"No... Nothing can fix this. Nothing can make you unkiss him."

"But I love you.." I sighed.

"You do? Really? Cause after.what i just saw, I doubt that!"

"I- I'm sorry.." I choked out.

"Well, Connor Murphy, I love you with all my heart, and that won't change anytime soon. I was gonna take you out on a date, and it was gonna be great, and I go to pick you up and you're making out with your ex boyfriend."

"Im sorry." Was all I could say. He just looked at me. I wanted to kiss him. But I know he'd reject it.

"Connor, I forgive you." I didn't expect that.

"Okay.. so you're not mad at me?"

"Oh I'm mad at you, but I couldn't live without you, and I still love you to death." He said and went to hug me, I hugged back and kissed his cheek.

"I'm so fucking sorry still"

"It's fine, Con. Like you said, it meant nothing," I smiled and kissed him again.

Yes I am highly aware that this is the worst thing I've ever written, but I wrote it, so I'm posting it, I'll also prolly make a part two, because there's not even 500 words and it's annoying me.