Are We Gonna Listen to Them? - Expensive Headphones

were home!" Michael's moms yelled from downstairs.

"Great, rich come on, you said you wanna meet them." Michael said.

"Ok, but I'm a little nervous."

"You'll be fine, they'll love you, theyre also strict but sweet."

"That makes no sense,"

"It doesn't have to, they're two moms with a gay son, what did you expect?"

"I don't know," he chuckled.

Michael went downstairs, Rich following behind.

"Hey, Ma, Mama, uh there's someone I want you to meet."

"Oh who?" Mama asked.

"Uh, me hello, I'm uh Michael's boyfriend, Rich." Rich said as he emerged from the stairs.

"Oh that's great! Were Michael's moms, that was probably obvious." Ma said. 

"Yeah, anyways I'm gonna go back upstairs now so..." He stated walking up the stairs.

"No you're not. You are staying down here because I don't wanna leave you alone." Michael said and pulled his arm.

"I don't like talking to new people." Rich said.

"Why?"

"Oh I don't know, maybe because I have a lisp that I dont like people hearing," He spat out.

"I think it's cute," Michael whispered.

"Yeah, it is kinda cute Rich." Mama said.

"No it's not. Just, we already had dinner at Jeremy's house so why do I have to stay down here?"

"Because I want you to."

"Yeah well, fine whatever."

<<Time Squip>>

Rich pulled Michael upstairs very forcefully.

"Ow, what the hell was that for?!"

"Are you kidding me? You have been flirting with me in a very sensual manner all night, and not to mention.. in front of your parents!"

"I'm sorry, but what is so wrong with it now? You were flirting back a few minutes ago."

"You're a virgin aren't you?"

"Yes."

"Great. Not for long you arent."

"What?"

"Oh you'll see." Rich shoved him into his room and threw him on the bed after he shut the door. He walked over to Michael and kissed him passionately and of course Michael kissed back.

"So this is what you meant. But my parents specifically told us that if youre spending the night then we can't do anything."

"And are we gonna listen to them?"

"Well I appreciate my parents, but by the look on your face I'm gonna say no?" He kinda questioned himself.

"And your answer would be correct." Rich kissed him again.

And so they fucked. (I'm too tired to write a whole smut)