Chapter 10

*Lily's POV*
Today was gonna be my party. I looked at my phone to see what song was playing and what time it was. Hero by Skillet was playing and it was 9:19 a.m. I decided I was gonna go get a shower and start to get ready. But before I do I need to see who's making bacon. Especially since Dad is a vegan. I walk out and see Haven cooking. "Hey sweetie! Happy birthday!" "Thanks! What ya making???" I say peaking over to what she's making. "A surprise! Now go get a shower and get ready! You got a biggggg day today!" "Okay mom." I go and get some black skinny jeans and get a crop top that has band logos on it.

*After shower*

I get dressed and put on some makeup. I apply a black smoky eye and some mascara and eyeliner. I decided I wasn't gonna put on any lipstick yet. I get a small bag and put my black lipstick in it and put in some essentials. I put on my hello kitty and Batman combat boots. I have french-braided my hair into a bun. I go out and see everyone besides Uncle Mike in the living room area. "HEY BIRTHDAY CHILD!!!" everyone yells at the same time and confetti is thrown on me. "Thanks!" I turn around and see Uncle Mike behind me. I give him a death glare. "What..?" He ask with worry in his voice. I just turn him around and jump on his back. "THIS!" and I kick him in the balls and jump off his back. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" He yells. "Cause I spent an hour or 2 getting ready, AND YOU PUT CONFETTI ON ME AND POKE MY EYE WITH YOUR HAND!!" I hear laughs and giggles from behind me "IT WAS VIC'S IDEA NOT MINE!!!" I also had my Bluetooth earbud in and A Love Like War by All Time Low ft. Vic Fuentes came on and I started singing

*insert song here to lazy to type whole song srry 🖤😂*

*After song*

I kick the Fuentes brothers in the balls. "OWW WHAT THE FU-" "FUDGE!!" Haven yells. "You good mom?" "NO!" "Why what's wrong?" "YOUR FATHER JUST POKED MY EYE!" "Shit! Sorry!" Dad says apologizing "It's fine." Okay a weird morning starter I guess..?

*Shopping for presents with Andy, Ashley and Cc*

*Ashley's POV*

I'm gonna go ahead and buy a card and have everyone and I mean everyone sign it. I had Cc wrap their present since I have no fucking clue how to. "Yo imma go buy a card. Anyone need anything or wanna come?" I ask to the guys. "I need some candy!!!!! Sooooo I'm coming!!" Cc yells from the kitchen "I NEED PAPER!" Andy says "YOU AND YOUR FUCKING PAPER EATING PROBLEM ANDY JESUS CHRIST!" I yell back and he is already in the kitchen. "Okay you two need anything?" "Nah I'm good." Jake says. "Nah I'll get what I need before I go." Jinxx says. "Oki we are gonna go." "Alrighty!" Jake says. "Andy you get front seat!" "Why does he get front seat?!" Cc asks "1. Cause he's my boyfriend 2. The last time you were in the passenger seat, you almost made me crash and 3. I said so!" I say replying. Andy sticks his tongue out at Cc "if you act like that, neither of you are coming, you'll both be in the back, or you be in the trunk!" I snap getting aggravated they both stop.

*once they get to the store*

Okay we are gonna get kicked out of this store I just know it. "Try not to get us kicked out ok?" I ask. They both look at me like I'm stupid. "That was a stupid question wasn't it?" I ask "yes. Yes it was." Andy says. "Babe, get your paper find me in the card section, child, we will get your candy and then go look for a card ok?" "Why do you have to come with me??" "Cause you are now my child." I say giving him a side hug. We go into the store and get a card that says, "TEENAGE YEARS!!! HIDE!!!!" And we decided to buy it. We go to the candy isle. *Sigh* "go crazy. Not to much tho. Some of this has to be for Lily ok?" "Ok!" I call Andy.

An= Andy
As= Ashley

As: "babe?"
An: "yes baby?"
As: "make sure you get Lily something."
An: "ok"
As: "once your done meet us in the- CC PUT THE KID DOWN!"
An: "what did he do now?"
As: "he picked up a kid and said 'mmm candy!!' "
An: *face palm* "ok once I'm done getting my paper, I'll go get Lily something, and meet you guys in the toy isle cause you know that's where your gonna end up."
As: " I know and I hate it"
An: "okay, well I love you, cya soon."
As: "cya soon, love you too"

*End of convo*

*Once they get home*

"WHERE BACK BITCHES!!" Cc yells. Jinxx jumps and whines up throwing his phone. I laugh a little catching it. "Missing something?" I ask "why yes. Yes I am. How did you know?" He asks confused. "Cause I caught it. Duh." I throw it back to him. Well since the party is in a few days, even though he acts like a child, he can wrap presents well. I give Cc my present to wrap and I go to get changed in my Hello Kitty onesie and lay down and watch Andy change into his Batman onesie. Don't judge me! He's MY boyfriend so I can watch him change! We cuddle and go to bed.

AN: I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know it might not make sense but I tried. I'm surprised people are even reading this 😂

Be safe! I hope you are having a good night or day! Bye lovelys 🖤~