Rosalie scoffed and angrily got out of the car, slamming the door shut loudly. "Bella knows. About all of us." She stormed off, Emmett chasing after her.

Magnolia couldn't help but let her jaw drop. Bella knew about vampires, and that would mean it was only a matter of time until she finds out about sorcerers. Jasper was instantly at her side. "Would you like me too..?" He trailed off.
Magnolia knew what he was referring to. She nodded, and a soft wave of calm washed over her.

"What if...she finds out about me, Jazz?" Magnolia slowly turned to him, taking his hand and fidgeting with his fingers nervously. "She'll think I'm a monster. I don't want to kill you guys like my parents do."

Jasper tried harder to push the wave of calm over her, but her anxiety was stronger. The most he could do was wrap her in a hug. "She could never think of you that way. We're the monsters, not you." He mumbled quietly into her ear. Alice had come up behind her, softly patting the girls' back in comfort.

Later that night, Magnolia sat at the kitchen table, doing her calculus homework, when the house phone rang. Her father picked it up. "Hello...oh. What do you want Carlisle?" His daughters' ears perked up at the mention of the kind vampires' name. "Mmm-hmm...the Swan girl? She knows? What an idiotic boy," His eyes drifted to Magnolia. Ariana had come to stand next to her. "You want Magnolia there, to tell Bella about us? Why not all of us? We're a family." There was another pause as Carlisle spoke. "I guess...I guess you're right," Timothy sighed, grinding his teeth. "I will drop her off personally. Thank you, Carlisle."

He slammed the phone down, breathing heavily. Ariana softly wrapped her arms around her husband's waist, hugging him softly, swaying back and forth. "I don't like this, not one bit. Nothing good comes from humans knowing our secrets." He mumbled.

Magnolia stood slowly. "What did Carlisle want?" She questioned hesitantly — she didn't want to upset her father further.

Ariana let go, and the two of them turned together. The two of them standing next to each other was a beautiful and intimidating sight. Both of them were extremely good-looking, as their genetic code compels them to be, and their green and blue eyes could pierce through anyone's soul. "Carlisle's family is hosting Bella at their house tomorrow. They would like for you to come and explain what you are to her. If she knows the truth about them, it is only right for her to know about us." The anger in her father's voice did nothing to soothe her now raging nerves.

"Oh...okay." Magnolia had much more to say than that, but she didn't want to worry her parents even more about going over to a house filled with vampires. She sat back down, and continued her homework, focusing a bit too much on it.

The day had arrived. It was a normal morning — too normal for Magnolia's taste — and her parents seemed almost too happy, probably distracting themselves of the pure terror they were feeling. Her dad greeted her happily when she came down the stairs with a bright, "Hello!" And her mom was too gracious with the number of pancakes she was serving.

Timothy had suggested Magnolia bring her school bag filled with some of the old sorcerer texts that they had, to ease Bella into the idea of what they are. Magnolia didn't like the idea at all of telling Bella the truth, but within the territories of the vampire world, she must know about the other side of that coin.

Just like her father had told Carlisle, he drove Magnolia to the Cullen home. Timothy could give Rosalie a run for her money with how fast he could drive. It didn't feel like the usual fifteen-minute drive it normally is from her house to theirs, instead, it was more like five.