If This Was A Musical Number...That's It, That's The Joke

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"I n-need to s-show you guys s-something, s-s-something important" I said.

"Big Bill if you're having dick problems I don't see how we all can h-" I cut Richie off with a glare.

"F-Follow me" I said, not looking where I was going and ended up walking straight into someone.

"S-Sorry" I said standing up, brushing off the dirt and leaves from my clothes. Helping whoever I knocked down up.

"It's fine" A familar voice said and my heart stopped beating.

The shy kid from the back of the art classroom, was here? As in not hiding? "Y-Y-You're here?" I mumbled and he nodded slowly, looking around cautiously. "Why?"

"You weren't in art...I dunno, I guess I thought something happened" He said, it is was only now that I realized my hand was still connected with his, but I didn't let go.

"I'm f-f-fine..." I whispered and he nodded, giving me a small smile "D-Did you m-miss me?"

"Something like that..." He whispered, his gaze never leaving mine. My free hand went to move the rouge whisps of his hair that had drifted into an uncomfortable place, there was something about that, which was comforting, familar almost.

"Are you two finished?" Richie said and the boy quickly dropped his hand. For fucks sake Richie.

"I guess I'll get going" He said, his eyes dropping from mine and focusing and everything that wasn't me.

"S-S-Stay" I mumbled, capturing his hand once more. "I l-l-l-like your c-company"

He smiled shyly "I like yours too"

"Is this a private wedding or do you want us here? I'm confused" Conner said, earning a high-five from Richie.

I flipped them off "F-Fine Richie you l-lead...just w-walk on ahead, to t-the l-l-l-left" I mumbled and he pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose, grinning.

"Okie tip-tally-hoe gentlemen, onwards" He said in a terrible English accent...I think that was what he was going for.

"J-Just a l-l-little the the l-l-left" I called after him.

"Why so specific Bill? What is so sp-ahhhhhh" He screamed as he fell through the same trap as Rue, causing her to cackle hysterically like an evil witch.

Everyone quickly ran over to the crime scene to see if he is ok. "Hows it looking?" Ben asked and Richie groaned.

"I hate all of you" He groaned before turning onto his back "Dark, gloomy and cold...good holdiay destination for spiders"

Eddie instantly screamed, jumping away and landing on his back. "If there is spiders in there I will throw myself onto the main road"

"Calm down Eds..." Richie said, pushing himself up and walking over to the ladder, looking up at us.

"Don't you fucking call me that!" He
hissed. Bev seemed to have gotten frustrated with the bickering and climbed down the slightly unsave ladder...it was ok I got Eddie to sign a waiver.

✓ | 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄➳𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें