Power move: No skill needed, just be amused by confusion

I THINK I COULD TOLERATE the idea that the reason Stanley and I didn't get along was because he didn't seem to work well with the human race in general

But the fact that he was capable with interacting with mankind sithout them wanting the jump in front of the nearest car, only told me one thing: He just had a problem with me.

It made me feel even worse that it wasn't because of things like my stutter, no it was my personality that he had a problem with.

I sat nervously in my living room, staring at the clock, tapping my fingers on the arm of the sofa. Counting down the minutes until I had to see Stanley again for a date like I was in a horror movie. Which I might as well be.

Bird watching, fucking bird watching. At 8pm? Well yes it was still light outside, but that didn't mean there would still be birds out. Maybe this was all some sort of joke. Like this was what Stanley liked to do for fun, play pranks on people.

As soon as the thin, black hand rolled ontop of the hour the doorbell rang, instanly making me jump. That was something else I had noticed about Stanley: he seemed to always be a perfect. At being on time, being neat and being tidy.

It was something which I despised because well, it seemed so fake. I hated 'perfect' people, I always felt like they needed flaws or  a hobby instead of just being a 2D image of being a perfectionist. It was too boring to me.

I groaned as I walked down the hallway and opened the door. Stanley stood there with a bored expression on his face as if there was a thousand other things he could be doing instead now and to be honest so could I.

"You're looking pretty happy" Stanley said sarcastically and I rolles my eyes.

"C-could say the s-ame about y-you" I said and he smirked.

"Well nothing makes me joyful as being forced to spend time with my partner for life, given to me by the government" He said with a fake grin and I rolled my eyes, again.

We continued to walk in silence until we got to a certain spot in a forest clearing, we're I guess you were able to bird watch. Or you know prank me, still wasn't too sure yet.

But when Stanley put down his bag, taking out several books on birds, binoculars and a notebook, it was officially confirmed that he was a bird nerd.

Uh, even his flaws are so fucking boring.

I spent the next hour, hour! laying on the grass, doodling as Stanley was occupied with staring at birds...just living their life and recording what he saw in notebook, which I was tempted to steal for some reason.