I came, I saw , I left

SEE THE THING about Stanley was, although he didn't like being in social situations and you know, talking to people

SEE THE THING about Stanley was, although he didn't like being in social situations and you know, talking to people...he didn't like being ignored either.

That's what I had put it down to, the fact that he had isolated himself to an extent that others isolated him. It didn't help that everyone knew how much he hated me so didn't really want anything to do with him.

He cycled far behind us. Until we both left the group to cycle to his house. He cycled far ahead of me then, didn't talk to me until we reached his house.

"Ok, here are the ground rules...meaning if you break them I will crush you to the ground"He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Number 1:Just smile and agree with everything my parents say" He said and I nodded.

"Number 2: No matter what happens, if my parents mention anything about the trip to France last year change the subject or throw yourself out of the window....don't say I didn't warn you"He said and I nodded, slower this time.

"Number 3..." He began to pace "If my parents ask you anything about Bar Mitzvahs or Shabbat just smile and nod like I've taught you everything"

"S-Should I start w-writing this down, how many are t-there going to be?" I asked and he glared at me.

"And finally...no swearing, making jokes about drinking, sex or violence" He said seriously "I know you're not Richie but I can never be to sure"

"Y-You're the one who d-dragged me here, calm d-down" I said and he sighed heavily before slipping his hand in to mine.

"Go on, I know you want to say it" He said and I grinned.

"W-We've got a show to p-put on" I said giggling and this time he let the smile fall through, wrapping his arm around my waist.

Stanley's house was litterally just how I imagined it. Really, like I didn't believe we had the ability to read minds or predict the future...but this completly changed my mind.

Should I write a conspiracy?

BILLS STUTTERING TRUTHS.

▶️My Soulmate is Satan, change my mind.

▶️Pennywise can teleport.

▶️People can read minds.

"Hey Bill, stop daydreaming" Stanley said pulling my closer and squeezing my side.