Drop Everything, I'm Getting Married

I SWEAR my body was paralized

I really just wasn't expecting it.

I actually- He actually...we actually...

I think I'm actually dying.

Help.

Movement drifted into molten blur.
He gave me a long look, as my arms slipped beneath his shirt-it was delved with energy from the depths of an erupting volcano. Heat fled everywhere, passionate and lustful. His gaze locked into mine.

"Is this how you win every argument?" He asked chuckling slightly, his voice dry and raspy. I rolled my eyes

"Oh your annoying" I said and he laughed, dipping his body into mine, causing me to lean backwards, the wooden shelf beneath me being a soft comfort compared to him.

"So annoying, how will you survive?" He joked displacing the pools of molten electricity onto my cheeks and then neck instead.

Confident arms pushed me down
on to the floor. Heat poured off of him and filled the cracks in my soul, we fit together perfectly like puzzle pieces of two different puzzle pieces.

The warmth wondered everywhere, pools of heat flooded my neck, my legs and crawled up my back underneath my shirt.

My blood boiled beneath my skin, with the same electric pulse that fuelled my anger. I burned like fire beneath him and he was the taste of ash-from crackling wood, warm and dusted grey.

His grip was strong on my legs, his palms rubbing circles on my thighs. His lips dragged, his breath warm, hot and heavy against my shoulder. My skin burned under every touch, breaths became spluttered and raspy. My hands clasped his shoulders, on his back, under his shirt.

I writhered underneath him, trying to catch my breath. Then tragically my phone rang and I've never wanted to sue Apple more.

Stan fished my phone out of my back pocket and rested it on my chest as he unlocked it. "Missed call from 'Parental Unit 1: The Prison Guard'"

"P-Pass it here" I said before switching it off and throwing it across the room. We both eatch it hit the wall and land on the floor. "O-Ok, do i-it again" I said and he smirked.

"Do what?" He asked and I hit the side of his arm lightly. I pushed my head up so I could reach his lips again, desire pooled in his dark eyes, dripping on my skin. The sky bathed the room in a sultry blur, he tried to cool it down but it only fed the flames. His dark eyes were a drug and I was addicted