I Need A Holiday, Also No One Talk To Me

𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵, 𝟮𝟯

𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵,
𝟮𝟯.𝟰𝟱𝗽𝗺
     ━━━𝗤𝘂𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆

NIGHT, DARKNESS, like everything I ever lost, every loved, ever became. All drifted from darkness.

This night flickered with a small amount of light, a hope I guess. I know it was far stretched and hope in this life, would destroy you. But it was there, because tonight things were different.

I had cofided myself behind a bush, hiding, with Stanley binoculars from bird watching (still not a nonce), watching each shipment flood in and out of the dark waters of the Quarry.

My blood boiled beneath my skin, as they fell in and out of place, with illegal shit. These people made me si-

"Bill!" Mike said snapping me out of my daydreams, I groaned as he did so. "Concentrate, no brooding, we have to focus, otherwise they'll catch us"

"S-Sorry" I muttered and Stanley smirked, sharing my hiding place.

"Let me guess, you were pretending to be a detective again? No wait...FBI agent?" He asked, laughing quietly.

"No..." I mumbled not helping him stop laughing.

"You're too cute" He said and all the air in the world had seemed to run away from me.

"W-What?" I asked, a blush coating my cheeks.

"I said, it's too cute, you're such as child" He said and I pouted.

"A-Am not" I protested and he raised his eyebrow.

"William Denbrough you are the most childish person I have ever met" He said and I pouted even more "But...it's nice, it's like you're innocent and sweet, but you know still very silly"

I smiled, trying to hide the blush that coated my cheeks. "Y-You are the m-most sensible p-person I have e-ever met" I said.

He grinned "I'll take that as a good thing" He said, causing a small smile to slip through my lips.

"I-I'm not used to s-seeing you s-so positive" I observed and he laughed.

"I may do it more just to spite you" He said and I rolled my eyes before nudging him playfully.

"I-If that was y-you motive f-f-for everything, you'd get n-nowhere" I said and he quirked his brow. "I-I'm not that p-petty"

He fell over. I'm not even joking he fell over and Mike choked when he heard me say it.

"I-I'm not" I protested and Stanley couldn't stop laughing. "S-Stop" I said pushing his shoulders as he rolled to his side, unable to stop laughing, his hands caught mine when I tried to stop him, interwhining our fingers.