Bed And Breakfast At The Trashouse

I WANTED TO SLAP my past self for thinking that was insecure. Because compared to having to experience every moment after waking up today...that wasn't insecure. This fucking was.

I crashed into the morning with a sharp breath, blurry sight and rising chest. The aftermath of a chaotic dream that was haunted by the ghostly touch of a certain curley hair boy.

I lay on my back, staring at the celing in relief when I realized it was only a dream. However things took a fun turn when I went into the bathroom, looked in the mirror and screamed.

The traces of Stanley's touch were imprinted onto my skin, threads of the night sky, spirals of purple, deep and embedded with lust. I tried to steady my breath as my fingers traced them.

I closed my eyes, the rush of yesterday evening flooding beneath me. I just liked the intimacy, I had read about it before. That was it.

I groaned heavily as I pushed the fabric of my shirt off of my shoulder, hoping that there would be an end.

I quickly got changed and ready for school 'don't hide it' Stanley's 'brilliant' plan wouldn't leave me alone, reminding me that I couldn't ignore it. Because then it would've have been all for nothing.

I tried to run out of the house as quickly as possible, trying to avoid my parental unit.

I almost made it as well, but I got to the door before "Bill" The sound of defeat blarred in my ears.

"Yeah" I said trying to sound more calm and collective then my thoughts.

"Aren't you going to have breakfast?" My Dad asked.

"N-No, I'm g-good" I quickly said, running out of the door.

"Well that was weird" I didn't here my mum say.

"Eh, he's young and in love, how much on that Stan was over last night?" My Dad replied.

Thank fuck I didn't hear that, if I did I would probably be even more pissed.

I was greeted by a wolf whistle and the British guy when I met with Richie on the kissing bridge. "Looks like you had a good evening, my fine fellow" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I h-had a regular e-evening" I mumbled and he laughed, throing his arm around me.

"Sure you did Billiam" He said with a smirk.