A Day In The Life Of A Terrible Human Being

YOU DON'T have to tell me, I already knew

I was completly fucked.

I spent a good hour or so, curling up into Richie and sobbing everything I had out. He cried too and it was all a very sentimental moment in our relationship.

His fingers would run through my hair, over my back and across my cheeks. I would stutter something unaudiable and he would agree with me.

He didn't have to tell me either, but I knew he thought the way I treated Stan was wrong. I knew he was right, but it was all too fucking much.

Georgie was gone. Stanley...I knew what I said was fucked, the only lie being that it was his fault.

It wasn't his fault, I knew that. If I were him, I wouldn't love me either. I couldn't hate him for being reasonable.

"Bill..." Richie said running his fingers up and down my arm. "It's getting late, you need to talk to your parents, they need you now Bill"

I hiccuped, wiping away the tears with the fabric of his jeans that I was resting my head on.

"I c-c-c-can't" I said and he sighed, wrapping his arm around my waisf to pull me up so I could lay next to him on his bed.

"What you said to Stanl-"

"I k-k-know" I mumbled as he pulled me tighter.

"No, not that. I mean about him not loving you, Bill that isn't his fault, we all have just been forced to be with someone who we don't know and expected to be perfect. Don't get me wrong I fucking adore Eddie, but the thing is, I always have done. I got lucky, Stanley has barely had any friends, he doesn't do intimacy. That doesn't mean I can tolwrate the way he treats you Bill, but I understand it. And I know you do too, it isn't his fault, you know whose fault it is" He said wiping the tears from under my eyes, even though they just fell back again.

"G-G-Georgie..." I hiccuped and he nodded, tears slipping down his eyes.

"I know Billy, I know He said, pressing a small kiss on my forehead. "We're going to get him back, I promise, we're going to destroy this system"

"W-W-W-What if h-h-he's..." I began and he shook his head quickly.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence...Bill he's alive he has to be. We're going to find Betty and she's going to help us get him back. But you know who else is going to help us? Stanley" He said and I whimpered.