Ability Required: Existentential Crisis.

I THINK SOMEONE SHOULD TELL Stanley he's pretty

Not me obviously, but someone else totally should.

Because I knew he needed it. I could see it, feel it sometimes. He wore it on him.

Sometimes I struggled to breathe when I was around him, but I think he just struggled to breathe. Especially when he was alone.

I had spent the past couple of weeks trying to figure him out.

That boy was a puzzle. With wonky pieces, broken pieces, pieces from other puzzles and missing pieces. He could never decide what the picture will look like in the end, he lost the box reference a long time ago and is just improvising-wondering if he wants me to be in the final picture or not.

He wasn't cruel, he was just lonely.

He needed someone, someone to care for him, someone he is important to, someone to tell him...that he's beautiful.

Because he really was.

If my last words had to be for him, then I would tell him. Only under that circumstance, because I could never deal with the consequences otherwise.

We had called another Losers club meeting apart from Mike who had to help out in the farm and with Stanley and Connor included with us, after school the next day. We all met in the park, by the lake.

"Ok, so after last's nights...unholy disaster-" Bev said, as we sat around the benches.

"Are you seriously describing your sexual experiences with us? We have a serious task at hand" Richie who was feeding the ducks said and Bev threw a cigarrette at him. Luckily for Richie she missed.

"I have the bracelet" Ben said taking it out of his pocket and we all surrounded him.

Ben let the beads spill in his small hand, anylasing each individual charm and bead. "There's nothing here, why would she leave this?"

"It's just dirty" Eddie said, taking a couple of anti-bacterial wipes out of his fanny pack and cleaning every inch of it, three times.

As each bead shimmered under the sun's surface, a shallow engravement glistened below. "Letters" Ben said.

"Maybe, there's message" Connor said, "Like an anagram"

"Maybe, what are the letters?" Richie asked throwing the last of his bread at the geese, but apparently it wanted more. "Oh shit, I'm all out kids" Richie said, crossing his legs.