Two Birds, No Stone, Please Don't Hurt Stan's Birds

I WOKE to soft sheets, and the morning light trickled in through the blinds, radiating small patches of heat to spool across my face

The rest of my body was hidden by a pool of warmth, contaminating every cell in my body, making me wish it would never leave.

The aching in my skull ebbs and flows like a cold tide, yet the pain is always there.

Yup, I think I slept in...fuck did I skip shool?

Wait no...it's a Saturday.

Slowly and reluctantly, I uncovered my face. I blinked, closed my eyes, and blinked again. Streaks of sunlight penetrate the window and blind me. I rolled away from my sleeping sleeping position and sit up slightly, I stretch my arms above my head and yawn, accidentally hitting something as I did so.

Shit,Shit,Shit, Shit.

"Ow" My whole body froze, but then sighed in relief when I realized it was Stan.

But then I began to panic again when I realized IT WAS STAN.

My eyes snapped shut as if they were trying to get rid of the images of the last night.

And piece by piece the puzzle came together.

I remembered Richie falling into that clubhouse, I definitly remembered walking home with Stan.

I remember him kissing me and the way my lips were laced with warmth and filled with electricity afterwards.

I remembered doing it again and then no longer feeling his lips on mine, but brushing my neck, slow and angonazing, soft and chappted, molten and electric.

I remember it continuing there and the winter chill cracked my exposed skin and the passionate heat surrounding him, filling in the frosted gaps.

But more importantly I remembered that he remembered...he got some.of his memories back from the music, if not all of them. It was probably his, maybe he gave it to me...or maybe I was a theif in my past life.

I allowed my eyes to flutter open and gave the boy that I was still tangled in, a shy smile as the lack of moral or guilt continued to the morning.

The innocence showed on his sleeping face, the peaceful and serene dreams blocking out the dangers of the outside. The soft breathing making the world seem to stand still.

The lines of care and toil had smoothed and virtually disappeared. His closed eyelids against the dim light of dawn was a screen for flicker of light to dance around on and his breathing was deep and relaxed, all the muscles in his face and body were totally at peace.