Chapter 60- Do You Choose To Live Or Die?

Start from the beginning

"Kathryn sit yourself down and let the nurse take care of you" Greg orders her to which Kathryn glares at him but does as he asks since she respects him and isn't in the mood to fight him.

Kathryn has her phone in hand when Zackery starts phoning her, she looks at it ring and turns it off not wanting to talk and that is when she notices the small cuts along her dress and arms. She was taking in what had happened and the memories began flooding back into her mind causing her to have a panic attack at the sight of it all. Kathryn begins to feel light headed and faint, she looks over to Greg and turns her head to the door wanting to see her father but each time she blinked she could feel her eyes getting heavier and heavier until she passes out on the bed.

Present-

Kathryn wakes up screaming and struggling to breath after the memories of her mother played in her mind as she slept. Justin runs over to her and takes a hold of her neck and arm to assure her she is safe.

"Kathryn, Kathryn" Justin yells at her to get her attention, Kathryn looks up to him still struggling to catch her breath.

"It's okay, you're safe" Justin tells her and looks around the room "You're in bed, your home". Kathryn looks around and sees where she is and begins to calm down. She rests her head back on the pillow and stares up at the roof while Justin still sits by her side on the bed with his hand on her arm so she knows he is there.

While Justin is comforting Kathryn there is a knock at the door which startles Kathryn as she is still jumpy from everything. He takes his hand off her arm and walks over to the door he looks through the peep hole and sees Dallas and Lawson standing at the door.

"You have some visitors, I'm going to go talk to them. I'll let them in and quickly have a word with Greg" Justin shares with her before opening the door slightly and squeezing his way out and closes the door behind him so that Kathryn can't see or hear him.

"Is she okay?" Dallas instantly blurts out after having heard Kathryn was hurt

"I want to see my girl" Lawson says to Justin wanting in the room

"She's in there" Justin looks at Lawson then looks at the door "Dallas you come with me".

Justin lets Lawson into the room and walks away with Dallas to have a talk with him

"She knows the truth about her mother"Justin tells him getting straight to the point

"I'm guessing that's a good thing"Dallas says to him thinking how now they don't have to lie about it any more

"She can now be told everything" Justin tells him thinking about every mission and plan they have had over the eighteen years of her existence "She will be able to understand what has been happening"

"How is she?" Dallas asks him worried about her still caring for her even if every part of him is trying not too .

"She's a bit bruised up but she will be fine" Justin answers him keeping it simple

"I want to see her more than anything in the world but i can't" Dallas tells him shaking his head knowing it would be a bad idea

"Stop pushing her away"Justin advices him

"I can't, I have to protect her" Dallas refuses putting his job first over feelings

"Dallas, take advantage of the time we have left with her" Justin advices him thinking about how no matter what they do Kathryn will die and this time for good.