Chapter 37- Secrets Burn Bridges

VanderVall Academy- Wednesday 20th December,2017- 3.12pm

Vampire Class room-

Kathryn picks herself up off the ground and looks around the room at the broken glass not understanding how she caused so much damage. She walks out of the room with Alice and Ella following her, Ella looks at Wilson and nods her head at him to give him a sign that she should tell the boys now before they change their minds. The girls leave the room and the boys go to follow when Wilson stands in front of them.

"Wait, there is something you need to know"Wilson interrupts them and stops them from leaving the room.

"Not now" Danny brushes him off and goes to walk past him.

"The girls wanted me to tell you guys something" Wilson pipes up to them

"Why can't they just tell us themselves?" Dallas asks him glaring at him just wanting to walk ou the room.

"They don't know how to" Wilson answers him

The three boys stop and look at each other then look back at Wilson wanting to hear what he has to say.

"Jesse has been hurting the girls, well more like attacking the girls. I only just found out and they thought they could deal with it themselves but i feel it only made matters worse" Wilson shares with the boys.The boys run out the room before letting Wilson finish and chase after the girls to find out the whole story.

Kathryn's Chambers-

Kathryn's bedroom window is opened and she sits outside and looks out at the view. While Ella and Alice wipe away the blood from their ears from Kathryn's scream. Kathryn holds her knees to her chest taking deep breaths in and out to calm herself as she continues to cough up water. Her among with Ella and alice's shoes sit by the bedroom window making it easier to climb in and out.

"I didn't know you could do that" Ella pipes up as she climbs out the window barefoot and joins Kathryn

"Either did i" Kathryn smirks at her while raising her shoulders. Alice joins the pair on the roof looking out to the distance.

"I'm half expecting them to come barging through that door any minute guns blazing" Alice tells the girls with a smile

"We can argue back that they hid secrets from us too" Kathryn reminds them deflated from the attacks and her scream. 

"This won't go well" Ella shakes her head

"I reckon we go make ourselves look cute as hell so that when they look at us they can't be mad at us" Kathryn jokes to them 

"Yeah right because that's going to work" Ella replies knowing it won't do either of them any good.

They hear a dreaded knock on the bedroom door and decide to ignore it. Kathryn decides if they want in the room they have three options 1- knock down the door, 2- pick the lock or 3- Use the key. Ella and Alice hear a rattle at the look and the door swing open. The boys come storming into the room and don't see the girls around.

"Kathryn" Dallas calls out to her, she turns her head and looks through the window seeing him stand by the bed.

"What?" kathryn calls back to him not wanting to move from her spot. Zackery follows the voice and sees them sat on the roof.

"Why don't you three come in and we will talk" Zackery suggest to the, the girls roll their eyes knowing it isn't going to be a talk more like a roaring match.