Chapter 2- Let Me Go!

Kathryn's Point Of View-

VanderVall Academy-

I raised myself up slightly on the red cushioned sofa that I was laid on. I scrunch my face together both being weak and in a lot of pain from failing to kill myself. My eyes glance around the room and I see them all staring at me like they were frozen. Where am I? Wherever I am the guy must be rich... The main question is what does he want from me? I feel myself being on edge and uncomfortable with them all. Why are they looking at me like that? The more I look at them I see memories of the things they have done... they've killed people. This automatically sends a shiver down my spine and makes me fear for my life even more than before. My eyes turn back to the guy who saved my life and not that I'm not grateful for it but who the hell is he? I should be dead, Why am I not dead?

"Who the hell are you? and What do you want?" I blurt out wanting answers, I get an eery feeling that makes me want to get out of here faster than I thought I wanted. "How did I get here? I am supposed to be dead, that's what I wanted." I continue enraged, I look at them waiting for them to answer me but they just look at me like I'm crazy.

"Hello Kathryn, it's nice to see you have finally awoken." The other man who's dressed as if he's important says to me. I think I heard someone call him Greg. He greets me with a welcoming smile and begins to walk towards me from the desk he was stationed at.

I pull myself up off the sofa not wanting to stick around this place. As I stood I could feel my legs were like jelly with every step I took. I suppose that's my own doing trying to kill myself, I keep my focus on the one person I believe have the answer to my questions. The one with the strangely and creepy red eyes.

"How long was I asleep for?" I ask him approaching him at his desk as he looks at me, no it's like he is staring through me. " Why is no one answering my questions? Are you all deaf or something" I shouted hoping someone would speak aloud as I look around the room at them all.

Greg approaches me and touches my arm softly, I feel a coldness shudder through me. Something felt strange about him. But he leads me to Justin, the man I remember from my dreams but as I get closer a sudden swoop of memories bounce in my mind.

15 and ½ years ago

"Justin she is so gorgeous. Kathryn Charlotte Barlow." He looks at her with such admiration in his eyes " I think I should give you your daughter back before I become too attached to her." He lets out a little laugh as he blessed me with his loving words before handing me back over to Justin, who cradled me in his arms.

"She looks just like you, you both have the same hair Blonde of course and her big blue eyes looks exactly like yours. Beautiful. She will definitely break hearts your Kathryn will." Sarah whispered in Justin's ear. It's like I could sense the love they three of them had for each other and that baby... but that baby's me.

I laid there in his arms that's when I knew for sure he was my dad. He looks exactly like me, but how? I already have parents they live on 24th street Humbride road in Miami. What am I missing?

Present

Justin rushed over quickly as I began to collapsed as my legs could no longer bare the weight of my body. He grabs a hold of me and holds me in his arms as I fell to the ground. He gently picked me up and carried me back over to the red chair I first woke up on so that I could try regaining control of my body. But I didn't want to lay down, I wanted answers and I wanted them now.