Niall and Lux

Music blared from my phone. I groaned and rubbed my temples. It's fucking 3 in the morning, who would be calling me?

"Hello?" I groggily answered.

"Is this Mr. Niall Horan?" A tried voice asked.

"Yes, may I ask whose calling?" I respond laying back on my bed.

"This is Natasha from London’s hospital. I was just calling to inform you that Mrs. Amy Carmen Rider gave birth to your daughter. She was a month early" Natasha said. I was about to say what when everything hit me like a ton of bricks.

"Um... Kay I’ll be there in a minute," I say rubbing my eyes as I throw my feet over the bed, flashing back to that night.

 *Flashback*

The music blared and the warm air hit me at the latest result of the x-factor album release party. The new and popular band Gold Chandeliers just released their first album. The four girls, Nikki, Emmy, Ashley & Blaze faces hung on banners all throughout the club constanly reminding everyone who they were. They were like little mix, but Blaze rapped complete changing up their songs and defing them in the music industry. Sure, lots of produers have talked and tried it, but Gold Chandliers made it work. 

"Damn, this girls are hot..." a guy mutters next to me. theyre not bad looking...

"Eh, Niall buddy! Over here!!" someone called over from the bar.

"Hey Nick!" All I remember is someone handing me a shot and downing it, burning a trail down my throat, and the 7 after that. I kind of remember dancing, some girl grabbing my hand, saying something and leading me to the elevator. The rest is black. Till the next morning, when I woke up, naked, in a bundle of sheets next  to the one and only Blaze Rider.

*End of flashback*

I threw on a blue t shirt and kept on my red plaid pants. I slipped on Blue Supras and my glasses and a flat bill just in case, as I grabbed my keys and walked out. As I drove to the hospital I thought about the other events that led up to this.

*Flashback*

I was sitting on my coach watching some movie with Liam and Josh when my phone started to blare. I grabbed it and walked into the other room as soon as I saw the contact. Blaze Rider, I haven't seen her since the release party 3 months ago. We were kind of friends before that, we hardly knew each other.

"Hey Blaze,” I say.

"Niall?" her British accent rung threw the air. I was about to find out how blunt she could be.

"Niall I'm 3 months pregnant with your baby,"

*end of Flashback*

I thought back to another time, the time I almost lost the baby.

*Flashback*

"I'm getting an abortion and that's that," Blaze said shrugging like she was talking about what brand of chips to buy.

"What? No! This is my kid to, your forgetting that. You keep talking like this is a mistake or a bag of chips but it's not. It's a Child!" I yell at her. Her Blue eyes shot daggers at me. This has all been about her. This mistake will ruin her career and her life and screw up her shoe closet and all that shit. She forgets it's much bigger than that. How is her ego so big after only 4 months of fame? Simon is rubbing his temples. This entire meeting he hasn't said one thing, just looking back and forth Blaze and I.

"He’s right. Blaze you don't want the baby, but I can't tell you whether or not to have an abortion. However, on your career it might actually look worse of you have one since the public knows and you would have given it up for your career. So this is my solution. Have the baby, Niall gets full custody." he looks up. It's not a bad idea. We exchange looks.