Chapter - Twenty-one.

[Nishita]

"Are you fucking kidding me?", asked Nabiha, slamming papers on my desk. "What, no! Why the fuck would I be kidding about the fact that I got engaged, last night?", I said. "Dude", Khushi started, "nobody gives a fuck whether you are engaged or not. What matters is, you got engaged to Darshan Raval. I mean, Darshan fucking Raval, bro!".

"Oh please, guys. I've already told you that he was my neighbour, Dii's ex-boyfriend. What's the big deal?", I sighed. "The big deal is, he isn't just yet another guy you'll be tying up the knot with", Khushi said. "Exactly", Nabiha added.

"Did I make some mistake?", I asked, worriedly. They both stared at their faces and then looked at me. Out of the blue, they burst out laughing. "What?", I spoke in disbelief. "Oh dear, imagine-", Nabiha started. "Darshan and you. Him the super hot and sexy man and you the ugly virgin, that you are!", Khushi continued.

"That's mean, guys", I said, sternly "Are you even my friends, or what?". "Of course, we are your friends. But above all, we are his fangirls, you know what I mean?", Nabiha replied. "No", was my straightforward reply.

"Stop it, you two!", Khushi scolded, "Our lil one is going to get married, can you believe that? Remember those memes that Nishita once sent to our group that said, 'send this to your friends who will get married like this', and I used to tease her saying, she would be the first one to get married? See, it's becoming true now".

"Laughing my ass off, but true though", Nabiha said. "Yeah, sure", I said. "And that too, with the Darshan Raval", Khushi completed. "Hmm", I said.

“What’s so special in Darshan? I mean, he seems to be normal to me. How did you abnormal people develop a crush on him?”, I joked. “Abbey saali”, Nabiha cussed and they started tickling me. “Stop, Nabi— no! Ahaha! No yaar, please don’t— mumma!”, I cried. Causing them to finally stop.