Chapter - Seventeen.

[Darshan]

The whole evening after being with Nishita, I spent the rest of the night in my studio. I played songs, made tunes. And each time I shut my eyes, I picturized Nishita embracing me, tightly. I imagined the scenario of earlier this evening, when I took her out.

Somewhere, I and Nishita were very similar or you can say most likely to each other. We get along, a lot. We share an amazing bond. The bond that Anita and I failed to build up, between the two of us.

Coming to Anita, did I mention that she called me to ask how did it went with me and Nishita? Did we even get along and shit. I told her that as much as I knew Nishita, she’s a good company to stay with. And it won’t be a problem to stay with her, in a same room.

As I stated before, I spent the whole night in my studio. I came to my room very late and slept till afternoon. At some 13: 32, Mom told me that the Mehtas want me to get engaged with Nishita, today by itself only. I was shocked and called Anita. Nishita had already told her about all this and Anita told Nishita to say yes to getting engaged to me.

I did the same, as Anita told me to. I got ready in decent clothes, as my father told me to.