Nope, its the end

I'm discontinuing this until further notice. Maybe I'll continue in a few months time, but I'd rather focus on other things. I've sort of fell out of this fandom. You can pretend that Loki died if you really need closure.

"The faint sound of his deteriorating heartbeat filled my ears as the tears rolled down my face. My brother was dying and I could do nothing to stop it. I grabbed his hand and held him to my chest, whispering softly in his ear that he would be okay. I didn't believe it, but maybe he did. Well, he couldn't anymore. He couldn't hear anything anymore. There was silence."

Or you can just pretend that Thor killed that unnamed king that I wasn't creative enough to name.

"Thor laughed at the weak figure in front of him. It was begging. He ignored the pleas and cries of the man and pressed his hammer to his neck. He hadn't shown his brother mercy, why must he pity the man and show him the mercy he was so cruel not to show a young boy?"

I'm out. Peace. If you like musicals you can hit up my other oneshot book consisting of Hamilton, Dear Evan Hansen, It, and Be More Chill. Shameless self promotion.

But seriously, thanks for reading this shitty book! I'm shocked it got more than 5 reads ngl. BUT OMG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR OVER 2K READS! THE FUCK HAPPENED THERE?!

Enjoy your lives lads. And remember to never...

Lie to someone about their son's death. It's not cool, Evan.