Thįrtêęñ

Days passed as Loki was being constantly watched by his mother and brother, making him feel pathetic. He seemed so fragile that people had to constantly watch him.

His mother acted like nothing had ever changed between the two, like she hadn't left him for years for his brother, the better son.

She talked to him about things that seemed normal. She asked about school and the books plaguing his room.

Nothing in his room was clear of books, not his floors, not his walls, not his bed.

Many books seemed to be on sorcery, what she had previously been trying to teach Loki. Frigga felt awful that she had discontinued the teachings, Loki had great potential.

Thor had about the same approach. He never forced him to talk about the events of that day, not wanting to ruin any progress made.

Thor instead took him outside and brought him to a field. They walked around and talked about anything, laughing a lot. Loki was actually happy with Thor.

Thor knew he had to talk to Loki eventually. He can't let Loki think what he did was okay. He can't pretend that Loki didn't try to end his life.

"Why did you do it?" Thor asked, deciding that this is where he wants to start.

Loki looked at Thor, his eyes slightly sparkling in the sun. He was waiting for this moment. This was his chance to get help, to escape the weekly pain. Still, Loki was scared. He thinks Thor will think he's a freak and leave him.

"Everything hurt." He decided to say. It wasn't specific, it wasn't a lie. It was an umbrella, hiding the depth that f the situation, hiding Thor from the pounding rain of his life.

"Brother, you're going to have to talk about it sometime. It doesn't have to be today, it doesn't have to be to me, but it needs to happen.

"I can't lose you, not now. Not ever. You scared me so much, you know that?" Thor finished, smiling slightly as he looked into his brother's emerald eyes.

Loki smiles at him. He knew he was safe to tell him, he just wants a little more time.

He isn't ready, and that's okay. When he's ready, he'll tell him. He doesn't want to seem weak, not yet anyways.

So Loki hugged him. Thor obviously hugged back, he loves his brother. He just hopes Loki knows exactly how much he loves him.

I'm sorry I keep taking so long, I get busy and I procrastinate a lot. I'm currently reading a lot of tree bros fics. I really want to just end this soon. I feel like it's getting long and boring, I don't want to stretch the story too much, I don't want to ruin it.

So be patient with me and expect a few more chapters, ten at 100% MOST.