Thręë

Years passed like this, Loki being hit by his adoptive father, his mother comforting him when she could. Thor tries to talk to him and Loki refuses. He can't show his weaknesses. He can't be weak if he wants to make his father proud.

But one day, Odin did something completely unexpected and out of line. Asgard was on the verge of war with a neighboring kingdom. Odin tried to make peace but what the other ruler was asking was despicable. His wife no longer wishes to be intimate with him. He asks for Odin to lend him his wife for sexual pleasures. He says he'll give her back afterwards.

Odin could not allow that. His wife was the most important thing in his life so he made a deal. He got to use Loki for his sexual desires whenever he wants for an entire year and there is peace among them.

Of course, the ruler was ecstatic. Instead of a married woman with kids, he was going to get a young virgin boy with smaragdine eyes. There would surely be more pleasure in that.

Frigga didn't know about this deal. If she knew she would have forbade it. That's why Odin did it in secret. He didn't want her to find out and get mad. He told Loki he was going to be rewarded, that since his grades were great he was going to have fun. He stressed how lucky he was to do it.