Splatters of Ink

Hey... How's it going... How many toilet paper rolls do you guys have? XD ~Maddie

.......... Harry's Point of View ..........

   How am I supposed to know where they are now?! I really hope Ginny isn't dead... Ron would kill me... 

   And then Ginny would rise from the dead and re-kill me. Is that even possible? Maybe I can be like Sir Nick and "die" as a ghost or something. 

   No. I need to shut up. Where's Riddle? This place is literally a maze of tunnels, there's no way I would be able to find th-

   "MERLIN, CAN YOU SHUT UP FOR TWO SECONDS?!" a voice yelled from to my left, echo off the walls, and I paused to see if I would be able to hear anymore.

   "TOM. TOMMY. THOMAS." (y/n) shouted back, "DO YOU KNOW HOW TO TANGO?"

   "NO."

   "WHAT A LOSER."

   "EXCUSE ME, DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU'RE TALKI- OW! WHAT DID YOU JUST-"

   "I'VE MASTERED THE ART OF UNTYING MY BONDS, GIT." 

   As amusing as this is, I suppose this is where I dramatically run after them and save (y/n) from herself... 

   I ran down the tunnel and in their general direction until I came around one last corner and saw (y/n) just in time to see her steal back both our wands, spelling her rope to tie around Riddle's wrists instead?

   What the heck did she do.

   "Oh, hey, Harry." she said casually, "Ginny's dying and I think that's the snake behind you. Say hello, Tommy."

   Riddle growled at her, but she growled back, only louder. 

   I quickly turned back around to see the basilisk slithering down the tunnel. Riddle was about to say (hiss) something but (y/n)... silenced... him? But we haven't even learned that spell yet. 

   Hermione, probably. 

   Hopefully... 

   "Okay, where's the hat?" I asked hurriedly, turning my attention back to the big snake that was about to start down our tunnel.

   Okay, if Dumbledore gave me the hat, there must be a reason right? 

   What if when I wear it, the basilisk dies in sheer disgust? But, then again, it can't see me anymore (which is a good thing). 

   Maybe I'll ask the hat to sing or something. 

   "The big screaming person. I'll-"

   "Thanks!" I cut her off, running in the opposite direction and trying to be as loud as possible so the snake would follow me instead. Luckily (or unluckily) it did, and I tried to make sure I went in a full circle to get back to where the hat and diary were waiting in front of the Screaming Man. 

   The snake suddenly turned off into a different tunnel, all 15-something metres of it, and I started to grow a little worried.

   Just a little.

   The basilisk does live here, so what if it... knows a way to get back faster...?

   No, I have to focus on the stupid hat. 

.......... Reader's Point of View ..........

   "Okay, Riddle, we're gonna move back to the screaming person thing so you can watch as Harry kills your snakey friend. Get up."