Gilderoy Lockhart

... Why did I name this chapter after this guy? Just... just why????? I'm torturing myself. And sorry I haven't updated for like... this whole month. I've just had a lot going on and weird stuff happens when weird stuff happens and that probably made no sense but neither do I so it's all good. ~Maddie

.......... Harry's Point of View ..........

   What the heck? Who the HEL- I mean... Um... I'm twelve I can't say things like that yet... so... helk? (a/n - do you sometimes think that Harry is secretly a really bad swearer when no one is around... yeah nvm probably just me). Anyways... he kinda looks like he's wearing a wig or something and he looks kinda... flouncy? I don't know how else to put it. 

   What's wrong with Hermione....

.......... Reader's Point of View ..........

   THE HECK HERMIONE HOW DO YOU DISOBEY THE SHIP AND LIKE AN OLDER WEIRD MAN WITH A WIG AND NOT RON?! THE HECK?! 

.......... Hermione's Point of View (a/n - Idk if I've ever done this POV before actually) ..........

   OH MY GOD THERE HE IS MUST HAVE. BOOK. SIGN. PLEASE. HELP MEEEEEEEEEEE. (a/n - ...). NEED FOR HIM TO SIGN BOOK SO I CAN SEE UP CLOSE I'M NOT EVEN SPEAKING PROPER GRAMMAR RIGHT NOW HOLY-

.......... Harry's Point of View ..........

   I don't want to go in there no no no please holy crap no Mrs. Weasley please stopping touching my hand and dragging me closer to that THING OVER THERE WHERE'S (Y/N) HOLY... GAHHHH.

   I looked over at (y/n) to basically see the same expression on her face but she was looking at Hermione and then at Ron and back and forth and I kinda understood... I mean that would be weird but I guess I can see it? I guess we wait for a few years, because it's obviously going to happen. But then again... there are weird things on the internet that say otherwise like some nasty stuff with Malfoy (a/n - Dramione is okay *cough*DracoI'msorry*cough*, but I'll always love Romione because I have two friends that act exactly like them and it satisfies me... okay I'll stop putting a/n's now)

   "(y/n)... you are suffering with me," I muttered to her as Mrs. Weasley dragged me away, while I barely manage to catch onto her hand and drag her with me, Hermione following happily along, and Ron was... doing Ron things in which we don't need to mention... 

   As soon as Mrs. Weasley whispered something that 'Killderoy Hoghart', I was in a crowd of people some being like 'Harry Potter homigod!' like every time a magical person sees me. 

  "Is that... Harry Potter? YOU BROUGHT A GIRLFRIEND!!!" the guy in the wig said suddenly and turning towards me and smiled, showing off sickeningly white teeth... I'm not usually this rude but... I really can't help it with this guy. He gives me a bad vibe... Wait- hang on- GIRLFRIEND? 

   Oh crap that's right I'm still holding... Well... crap.

   "No- no, no. We're not- we-" I managed to stutter out, quickly letting go of (y/n)'s hand. Damn hormones or something... well... Ron has it more than I do at the moment so I guess I should be grateful.

   "Come 'ere!" he exclaimed and grabbed the both of us (me and (y/n) not... yeah) and (y/n) gasping (it was more like a screech of terror but oh well) upon being grabbed and Killderoy or whatever just turned us around harshly and made us face the camera and he faintly said something about smiling before the blinding light flashed and (y/n) (ON INSTINCT I SWEAR) grabbed my hand from being... manhandled. 

   "Definitely front page!" 

   Oh crap not again crap crap crap I swear if I find another article about 'Young Love' I'm going to throw something at someone (probably Killderoy).

   "Now, Harry. You surely know me, yes? You are probably the only other person that is as famous as I am!"

   "Um... yeah. Sure." Kill-deroyyyyy... I'm sorry. 

   "And who is this?"

   "A... friend."

   "Are you sure?"

   "Yes!!!!!!"

   I really can't believe (y/n) isn't saying anything to help right now. She's actually just gaping and not really comprehending what was happening at the moment. Lucky. She doesn't have to talk to this weirdo. 

   "Wait... what are we talking about?" (y/n) muttered to me. 

   "I really don't know."

   "JUST KISS, MERLIN." someone shouted from the crowd and I instantly felt a dark blush cover my face. 

   "W-What?" I said quietly. 

   "Sh! He's only twelve wait three years so it's not as awkward!!!" someone else said. The heck is wrong with these people? I-I... I don't... Uh. AWKWARD TOPIC THAT IS NOT TO BE DISCUSSED AMOUNG OTHERS...

   "I-"

   "I DON'T CARE IF THEY ARE TWELVE JUST. DO. IT. NOWWWWWW."

   "But-"

   "PLEASE I'M GOING TO DIE."

   "Wha-"

   "EVERYONE SHUT THE HECK UP." (y/n) yelled and all went quiet. 

   I'm actually just not going to say what happened next...

(A/N) - Again, I'm really sorry for not updating sooner! I hope this was long enough to make up for it or something... ~Maddie