Woah, That's a Slide

AND THEN I DIED AGAIN I'M SORRY AHHHHHHHHH 

HAVE... A CHAPTER... OF... THINGS

I REALLY HOPE I WILL GET ANOTHER ONE OUT SOON BUT I DON'T WANT TO DISAPPOINT YOU LOVELY PEOPLE AGAIN- 

And for some reason I keep forgetting Hermione is petrified so... meh ~Maddie

.......... Reader's Point of View ..........

   "Okay. Onward! To... the girl's bathrooms." I said as we exited Hoghart's- No, I mean the DADA classroom. I could never label the best subject by his last name, ew (except when he's teaching it's not the best subject so... eh).

   "Alright... Um-"

   "Wait, I promised a moving photo of you to Severus..." I trailed off. Where am I going to get a camera? Wait, aren't there like spells that take pictures for you...? I don't know, but that sounds cool. But where would the picture go...? In your wand or something? 

   "Can't you think about that after we go save my sister or something??" Ron hurried out. 

   "Right, right."

    Is it like those spells that you can see the last spell you cast, except it creates a piece of paper with a moving picture on it?

   At this point, I sort of realised that Harry, Ron, and Hoghart had walked beyond where I stood.

   "Hey, wait for me!" 

   Harry snorted, "It's your fault for just standing there."

   "Shush!" 

   "Just hurry up, you lot!" Ron whispered, pointing his useless wand at Hoghart. 

   "Alright, alright... Harry, just know I can shush you."

   "Right." 

.......... Time Skip to Arrival ..........

   "Okay, so, Myrtle told us that the eyes she saw were over here by this sink..." Harry related to me. 

   "Wait- what? When did she tell us that?" I asked. You know, at this point, I don't know whether or not I'm mentally in the present moment like... half of the time.

   "You were there, (y/n)!" Ron exclaimed and Harry looked like he was holding back a grin.

   "So?"

   "... Whatever, just... Harry do something."

   "Like what?"

   "Something. Anything. Just do it. Make a thing. I BELIEVE IN YOU-"

   "Shush!" 

   "You children are very strange..." Killderoy muttered.

   "Be quiet, professor. I don't have enough braincells to waste on you right now." I said bluntly. 

   "Excuse me?! I have braincells, I don't need yours!"

   "Why would I give you my braincells?? I meant that they are dying just by hearing you speak." Then I added with a cough, "Don't speak, Hoghart, you lower the IQ of the whole street-"

   "... That's so rude-" Hoghart just scoffed at me? How dare he- 

   "(y/n), focus, please." Harry whispered. I nodded in an exaggerated way and pressed my lips together.

   "... There's a snake on this faucet thing." Ron said. 

   "Do I have to... touch it or something?"