Schedules

I was going to post a different part that I created but then I realized Hermione... and Killderoy... Yeah. Sorry if it's taking me a long time to update, but I think I will be able to post two parts this weekend! ~Maddie

.......... Reader's Point of View ..........

   "So... Hermione... uh, what should we talk about?"

   "Let's talk about Gildero-"

   "You mean Killderoy, right?" 

   "No, I mean Gilderoy Lockhart."

   "I could've sworn it was Killderoy Hoghart?"

   "(y/n)! That's not nice!!"

   "Well... yeah, actually I'm not going to say that."

   "Say what?"

   "I was going to say that you've turned into a fangirl over a middle aged man? I mean... I only like Jily when they are in school because when they're older they have Harry and that's just weird."

   "(y/n)..."

   "Yes?"

   "Sometimes I forget how strange you are..."

   "Thank you!"

.......... Time Skip to Morning ..........

   It's BREAKFAST TIME!!!!! YAY! Yeah... okay sorry that was weird. But still... sometimes I wonder whether I like food more than Ron, but then I see him eat things like a literal wolf and know I maybe don't? Maybe... I don't know. 

   But anyway, as me and Harry and Ron and Hermione (that was a mouthful...) walked into the Great Hall for breakfast, Harry kinda... accidentally... tripped and fell on his face? And then, of course, Malfoy laughed from the far left, but I guess we kinda ignored him... Why is he always so mean to us...? Blah... 

   Harry um... "casually" got back up and ran towards the Gryffindor table to hide his embarrassment. I mean, me and Ron laughed while Hermione just looked mildly concerned. 

   After we sat down and started eating, Professor McGonagall walked around the Hall, giving students their schedules for the year. When she got to us, Ron basically embarrassed all of us by almost choking. I guess I should say "Poor Ron" but... even Professor McGonagall was trying not to laugh so I guess I don't feel too bad.

   I looked at my schedule and compared it with Harry's and we had almost the same schedule. While Harry checked schedules with Ron, I was going to do the same with Hermione but she was too busy drawing hearts around the words "Gilderoy Lockhart". Strange... it sounds an awful lot like Killderoy Hoghart? Maybe they're related or something weird like that...

   "'Mione?? Why the heck are you drawing hearts around that guy's name? Are you feeling well?" I asked and she jumped, maybe somehow forgetting we were there? I don't know...

   "Uh- I... I'm... fine. I'm fine, I'm not going delirious, I swear!" she hesitated for a second before continuing, "I DON'T KNOW, ALRIGHT...?"

   Ron and Harry just stared at her like she was insane, and I just laughed.

   "I TOLD YOU! YOU'RE TURNING INTO A FANGIRL!!!!!!"

   "(y/n)! Shush!!!"

   "MWAHAHAHA!!!!"

   "What the heck?" Harry muttered and Ron just shrugged.

   "Crap. We have History of Magic first guys."

   "CRAP." 

(A/N) - IDK GUYS IDK PLEASE HELP ME WHAT IS THIS??? ~Maddie