The Diary of Tom Riddle

I'm sorry these updates are really delayed! Still haven't gotten used to things over here lol I can only write these when I sneak downstairs and should obviously be sleeping (my cat always stares me down when it's late and I'm still up and it's really intimidating) OR when I have to wake up extra early (like 04:00) and I'm just waiting for the weekday XD And this is probably going to be a much longer chapter than normal (it's going to be like two to three chapters combined) ~Maddie

.......... Harry's Point of View .......... 

   It's been a couple weeks since I have been released from the Hospital Wing, and I don't think I'll ever look at Killdero- Gilderoy Lockhart the same way again. I mean really, you practically VANISHED ALL THE BONES FROM MY RIGHT ARM (ugh, and that's my dominant hand, too!). 

   Anyways, back on track. There haven't been any more attacks sense Colin, and I have yet to tell Hermione and Ron about it... Why isn't (y/n) helping me? I mean, I know she was there too. Haha, and when I think about it, she wasn't helping me when Dobby admitted everything. Ugh, (y/n), why?? 

   I was on my way to my class with Ron (where's Hermione and (y/n)? She better not be in the girls bathroom with Myrtle... speaking of the potion, I'm pretty sure she said it was finished yesterday. Mental note: pick up the potion bottle that she hid it in the sink) when Professor McGonagall walked hurriedly up to us, with a worried expression on her face.

   "Yes, Professor?" I asked and McGonagall just looked at me with a grave expression.

   "I think you two should come with me." she said before turning and walking away back towards the school (we had been heading towards Herbology). Me and Ron looked at each other, slightly confused, but regardless followed her back into the school. Hopefully she'll give us a pass for making us tardy... Why do I care about that? Hermione has been rubbing off me... Maybe (y/n) too. 

   I started getting a little concerned once we neared the Hospital Wing. Something bad couldn't have happened to (y/n)? And Hermione too, of course, but-

   ... I have no excuses anymore. 

   The doors opened, and I took a quick glance around the room, seeing a section of the beds closed off with curtains. That certainly must be why we're here. True enough, McGonagall lead us over there and opened the curtains slightly, beckoning us inside. I went in first and then Ron, and what I saw made me drop my school bag. 

   (y/n) and Hermione are petrified?

   "-some first year found them near the library, scared them so bad they started to cry. Made quiet the scene-"

   I couldn't stop staring at their faces. Hermione had one of shock and (y/n)... (y/n)'s was on the edge between blank and all-knowing. What?

   Ron was pale, staring at Hermione's hand, reached out towards the ceiling. 

   "They were found with a mirror. I don't know if this helps anything, but yes."

   I stared long and hard at each of their faces, trying to imagine a scenario where they would need a mirror of all things. Maybe the thing that's lose is Medusa's long lost grandson/daughter? I don't know. I don't think I can look at their petrified bodies any longer...

   I unknowingly (to myself) reached a hand out to (y/n) before I flinched and stepped back. I need to go somewhere...

   "I'm going to... just... Excuse me." I mumbled before dashing out the the Hospital Wing. 

.......... Reader's Point of View ..........

   Where the heck is Ron and Harry? They were supposed to be here by now! They're definitely going to be late... And where is Hermione? Oh no, they're rubbing off on each other...